We want to thank all the writers for their hard work and dedication in providing only the best detailing information possible during this past year. We also want to thank our readers for all of their loyal support. The readers fuel this blog and without their support and input our writers would not have the motivation to keep writing these great articles.
Here are a few stats from the Ask-A-Pro Blog this past year. In 2012 there were 100 detailing articles posted and well over 1,400 comments left. This accounts for yet another great year! Below you can find some of the most popular posts from each of our authors this past year!
- Top 7 Must Have Items For a Swirl Free Car Wash by Addison Good
- How to Remove Rail Dust with CarPro IronX and a Clay Bar by Addison Good
- Poor wash media, rotary risks, documenting damage, and the detailing network by Chad Raskovich
- 2012 Ferrari FF Paint Correction Featuring 22PLE Coating and Review by DJ Mayo
- My complete list of items needed for a maintenance detail by Eric Schuster
- My wash process for maintenance washings by Eric Schuster
- NanoSkin AutoScrub Foam Pad by Greg Gellas
- 3 Products with Multiple Uses by Greg Gellas
- Hard Water Spot Removal Techniques by Greg Nichols
- Tips on Debadging a Vintage Car by Greg Nichols
- Polishing Supplies for Experts and Beginners by Ivan Rajic
- How much product do you put on the pad? Do you prime it? by Ivan Rajic
- What Causes Swirl Marks? by Ivan Rajic
- DI Bloggers Receive More National Attention by Marc H. & Jacob B.
- Equipment Review: DeFelsko PosiTector 200 Advanced Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge by Marc H. & Jacob B.
- Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport by Esoteric Auto Detail! by Todd Cooperider
- BMW M3 in Jerez Black – Major Paint Correction Detail by Todd Cooperider
- Product Review: FLEX PE 14-2 150 Rotary Buffer by Todd Cooperider
Thank you for reading the Detailed Image Ask-A-Pro Blog and here is to another great year in detailing!