Locations of Current Ask-A-Pro Authors
1,000 Ask-A-Pro Posts!
Over the years, the Ask-A-Pro Blog has seen many hard working authors eager to share their detailing knowledge with the entire detailing community. Since 2010, the blog has seen various product reviews, click and brag articles, detailing suggestions and more, which all add up to 1,000 posts since 2010! We wanted to take this time to thank all of the authors we have worked with over the years for all of their hard work. No matter if our readers detail as a hobby, or as a profession, the detailing knowledge our authors were willing to share has certainly helped someone along the way. We hope that as time moves forward and more posts are published, that the Ask-A-Pro Blog is not only an outlet for our authors, but a resource for anyone in the detailing industry!
Let’s not forget about our loyal readers either. Without you, the blog will not be where it is today! With your support and interaction, our authors are always pushed to help answer questions and publish new and exciting articles for you to read. If there is anything you ever need answers about, or a topic you would like to see covered, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know!
Below you will find some lists we put together highlighting our blog all time and this past year. In celebration, take a look at some of the articles with the most views and most comments, along with some of our favorite posts since 2010!
Articles with the Most Views (All Time):
- How To Properly Wash and Dry a Car by Todd Cooperider
- How Do I Remove the Car Dealership Stickers, Decals, Badges, or Emblems From My Car? by Chad Raskovich
- How to Safely Wash Your Car in the Winter by Marc Harris & Jacob Bunyan
- Do I really need Paint Protection Film (PPF) aka Clear Bra? by Ivan Rajic
- Dog Hair Removal Technique by Greg Nichols
Articles with the Most Comments (All Time):
- Leatherique Leather Care How-To by Todd Cooperider
- Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze (KSG) Guide and Review by Ivan Rajic
- Product Review: Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 by Chad Raskovich
- CarPro Cquartz UK Edition: Application Process by Zach McGovern
- Blue Jean transfer and Leatherique by Greg Nichols
Articles with the Most Views (2017):
- Product Review: Sonax CC36 Ceramic Coating by Ivan Rajic
- Pad Cleaning Techniques (Part 1 & Part 2) by Greg Nichols
- Maintain Your Coated Car Like a Pro! by Tim Coats
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG: Paint Correction & GTechniq Crystal Serum Light Application by Zach McGovern
- Detailing Gone Bad: 2003 Toyota Tundra by Kevin George
Articles with the Most Comments (2017):
- 2016 BMW M4: Paint Correction Detail & 22ple Mistico Elemento Application by Zach McGovern
- Product Showdown: Wheel Woolies vs. EZ Detail Brushes by Kevin George
- BMW M2: Gyeon MOHS Ultimate Detail by James Melfi
- Detailing: How Much Does it Cost? by Ivan Rajic
- East Coast & West Coast Come Together: Wrapping and Coating a McLaren 675lt by Jean-Claude Corcoran
Some of Our Other Favorites:
- Perfect Glass: Glass Cleaning Tips by Ian Howard
- Lamborghini Murcielago Paint Correction by Brian Guy
- The Worst Time to Inspect Your Paint by Joe Metlow
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Complete Detail with Clear Bra and Vinyl Wrap Install (Part 1 & Part 2) by Jean-Claude Corcoran
- Buying a Car? Consult with a Detailer & Identify Potential Issues by Zach McGovern
$100 Comment Contest!
Leave a comment below for your chance to be entered to win a $100 DI Gift Card! We want to hear about something you have learned from the blog, a post that helped your detailing skills, and/or one of your favorite posts you have ever read on the blog. We will reply to a random comment on 9/15, with information on how to claim your prize!