Everyone here at Detailed Image wanted to take the time to share our thanks and gratitude for all of the support you have shown us this past year! We are fortunate to have so many great readers and customers that we have developed long term relationships with that have inspired us to keep working hard. It’s a busy time of year for all but we try to slow down and put things in perspective and remember everything we should be grateful for. So thank you to all for your support and we hope you have a great Thanksgiving Day with family and friends.
Holiday Sales & Gift Ideas!
During the week of Thanksgiving we are offering some of our biggest sales of the year so it’s a great time to stock up on your favorite detailing products. Here are some products below that we know you will love and many of these products have articles from our AAP blog to explain more about these items.
- New Rupes Products – We are extremely excited to announce that we are now carrying two new buffers, microfiber pads, foam pads, and polishes from Rupes! Take a look at the product pages for these items and this article (Check Out The New Rupes LHR 75E Mini & Rupes LHR 12E Duetto [SEMA Show 2013]) for more information on these products!
- DI ATLASTA Soft Tip Brush – This versatile brush can be used on your various interior or exterior surfaces! Take a look at the Product Review on this brush by Greg Gellas. In this article, Greg talks about where this brush shines and why every detailer should have a few laying around at all times!
- NanoSkin AutoScrub Pads & Mitt’s – Tired of fumbling around with a clay bar? Maybe it is time to give the NanoSkin AutoScrub Pads and Mitt’s a try. These clay bar alternatives are packed with new advanced rubber polymer technology that helps you remove paint over spray, light water marks, tree sap, rail dust, road grime and other extra stubborn surface contaminants safely and easily! The mitts can be used during the wash process while the pads can be used after a wash, directly on your DA buffer! Pair with the NanoSkin Glide and you have yourself a great contamination beating combo. Take a look at Wash Mitt Product Review by Greg Gellas and the Pad Review by Ivan Rajic for more information on these products and hints and tips on how to use them!
- Optimum No Rinse – This remarkable product has the ability to help you safely clean your vehicle’s entire exterior without the need for rinsing down your paint afterward. It’s proprietary polymers band to the vehicle surfaces and trap dirt, leaving you with a super clean vehicle. This product is great for detailers without access to a lot of water, live in an apartment complex, or for some of those who are looking to detail during the winter. Speaking of washing your car during the winter take a look at this article (Winter Washing with Optimum No Rinse) by Ivan Rajic and see why ONR is his go to winter shampoo!
- Sonax Wheel Cleaner Full Effect – This wheel cleaner is one of our most popular products we sell. If you have dirty wheels I can not recommend this product enough. Simply spray it on, watch it change from neon green to a deep red and rinse off. You will be amazed at how well it removes that tough baked on contamination. If you don’t believe me check out the Product Review by Todd Cooperider to see this product in action! As an added bonus and a way to save some money we carry the Sonax Wheel Cleaner 2 pack & Bonus Dashboard Cleaner for only $30!
If you like some of the recommendations above and are looking for more great gift ideas, check out our DI Holiday Gift Guide for 2013. This article will give you some recommendations on products not seen in this post and some other recommendations from our very own AAP Authors. We hope you enjoyed this article and as always please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season Everyone!