Our first day at the show was an exciting one with some new product announcements and plenty of celebrities.
Let’s start off with new detailing product announcements (follow links for more details):
The other exciting thing about day 1 is the amount of celebrities that we encountered throughout the day. Check out who we saw today:
Danica Patrick, Ricky Carmichael, and Jaun Pablo Montoya at the Chevrolet press conference
Aaron Kaufman from Gas Monkey Garage
Chris Jacobs from Overhauling
Wayde King and Brett Raymer from Tanked
Ford and Chevrolet
Two big brand booths we also hit up were Ford and Chevrolet.
Chevy had a lot of concept cars displayed along with new Transformers 4 Age of Extinction cars in the grand lobby including the very popular Camaro Bumble Bee Concept Car.
Ford had a huge display and unveiled some custom Hot Wheels cars along with plenty of new models and custom designed cars.
Now let’s finish up the day with some random pictures from throughout the day:
- SEMA Show Day 3 Recap [SEMA 2013]
- SEMA Show Day 2 Recap [SEMA Show 2013]
- New NanoSkin Handi Towel [SEMA Show 2013]
- More Info on the New Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Polish & DA Microfiber Xtra Cut Discs [SEMA Show 2013]
- New Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Polish D302 & DA Microfiber Xtra Cut Disc [SEMA Show 2013]