I feel very fortunate to be writing articles on the DI Blog for readers around the world to see, learn from and leave comments, questions or concerns. It feels great to share knowledge through this website and the feedback has been great. Lately, I started thinking about ways to improve my articles and along with that the content of the blog. I thought of how many readers can leave comments and questions for the DI authors, but it works harder the other way around. It’s easy for readers to leave questions and for authors to answer them through the article, but it’s tough to find out more about who the readers are and what they’re doing on this blog. So, with this article, I wanted to take the opportunity and ask some questions to satisfy my curiosity about the readers of this blog and I would greatly appreciate if everyone who reads this would leave a comment with your answers. I’ll just list some questions below in no specific order so please feel free to leave your replies as detailed or as simple as you’d like.
- How much experience do you have with car detailing?
- Do you work only on your own vehicles or for paid customers?
- If paid, what is the frequency of work? Full-time, part-time, weekends, etc.?
- What about Detailed Image is most appealing to you as an online store for car detailing products?
- Do you have a favorite manufacturer? If so, what manufacturer is it and why?
- Are you usually reading the blog or the detailing guide or both?
- What type of articles do you usually follow on the blog?
- Do you have a favorite author you follow? If so, why?
- Lastly, what suggestions do you have for the authors of the DI Ask-A-Pro Blog? (General and specific answers are all welcome)
I’ll be sure to leave my replies as well because as much as I work with Detailed Image on this blog, etc., I too am a consumer that orders from DI on a regular basis, reads the articles from other authors and tries to learn something new every day.
Thanks in advance for your participation!