CarPro ClearCut Compound
($0.06 / ml)
($0.05 / ml)
($0.04 / ml)
- Easily remove medium to heavy imperfections
- Transparent formula for easy view of polishing work
- No fillers and low dusting
- Product Codes: CP-CC25, CP-CC50, CP-CC1L
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe CarPro ClearCut Compound helps you safely and easily remove medium to heavy imperfections from your paint. When using a heavier pad/polish combo we often times find ourselves polishing the area, wiping away, checking our work, and polishing again as needed. When you remove imperfections in one pass, this is great, but sometimes you have to repeat the steps one, two, or three times before you are satisfied. With ClearCut, you will not only have the power to remove many heavier imperfections, but the high-end formula was made to be transparent. Why is this important, well now you will be able to see the imperfections polished away while performing the polishing step. No more stopping, wiping away, inspecting and repeating as necessary, you will have a Clear view of the Cutting produced! ClearCut removes p1000 grit sand marks, saves time, cuts fast, low dusting, and contains no fillers making it body shop safe. Use with various foam pads and rotary or dual action polishers. After use, follow up with a lighter pad and polish combo like the CarPro Reflect. Stop wasting valuable time, compound with the CarPro ClearCut!
CarPro Application Instructions:
- Prime (clean dry pad) with a very thin worked in layer of compound and add an additional 3-4 pea sized drops of product
- Spread product across section
- Raise speed to HIGH speed with LOW pressure
- Use MINIMAL pressure for first 2-3 passes increasing pressure with each pass
- Increase pressure with each pass, finishing down with heavier pressure
- When imperfections are gone or polish has been worked through, wipe clean with microfiber towel
- Clean pad
- Move to next section. Apply 6 - 8 pea size drops to pad and repeat steps 2-7.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!