CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating
- Protect your leather and vinyl surfaces for 1-2 years!
- Prevents staining from oils, grease, makeup, coffee, etc.
- Easy application!
- Future cleanings will take much less effort
- Product Code: CP-111CQL
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating allows you to protect your leather and vinyl surfaces with only a few easy steps! As a car lover, many of us enjoy the smell, look and feel of brand new leather. With each passing day you get in and out of the car bringing in dirt and grime while the leather is exposed to UV rays and contaminants that detract from the leather's look, feel and smell. These actions are inevitable however, they can have a real negative effect on your leather if you do not take the proper precautions. For the best longevity of your leather seats, you want to keep them clean, nourished and protected. The CarPro Leather Coating is not cleaner, it's strictly meant to offer you an amazing level of protection that will keep your leather looking new.
Using high end ingredients, CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating was produced to offer an outstanding appearance without any artificial gloss. Once applied (application instructions below), you will notice how soft the leather feels and an amazing level of protection from stains including the dreaded blue jean dye transfer. The protection doesn't stop there, it also blocks out harmful UV rays that can crack and fade leather. Some other leather protectants will last weeks or a few months, but this coating lasts around 1-2 years! This allows you to protect your seats from harmful elements for much longer than a traditional leather protectant.
If you are looking to keep your leather or vinyl pieces looking their best, the CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating should be your choice!
- Avoid use on white/light colored interiors.
- Currently there are a variety of leather and vinyl materials with a variety of coatings used by many auto manufacturers. It is not possible to acquire or test this number of surfaces, therefore users must test in an inconspicuous area first to check for any issues.
- Confirm any leather is standard finished leather only and if unsure perform 2 week visual test on inconspicuous area.
- Thoroughly clean all dirt, moisture, and oils from surface with non-oily, interior safe cleaner that leaves no sealant or dressing
- Wipe with a water damp towel to remove residue from your cleaner if needed
- Pour at least 10 drops or one small strip onto the suede wrapped applicator
- Work CQuartz Leather into the surface including all creases, and texture
- Gently wipe off any excess within 2-3 minutes (may vary with temps and leather type)
- You apply another layer after 30 minutes from start of the first application
- Touch dry after 10 min / Avoid water for 4 hours / Fully cured at 3 days
As of 1/13/17, this kit does not come with any CarPro Suede Cloths. The color of these cloths have caused issues with certain lighter leather colors. CarPro now recommend applying with the included CarPro Applicator Block.
Cquartz Leather coat 2014
From The Label
- EXTREME STAIN & DYE TRANSFER RESISTANCE
- HIGHLY HYDROPHOBIC UV PROOF
- Thoroughly clean all dirt & oils from surface with non-oily interior safe cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp towel followed by dry towel to remove residue from cleaner.
- Pour at least 10 drops or one small strip onto suede wrapped applicator.
- Work CQuartz Leather into the surface including all creases, and texture.
- Gently wipe off any excess within 2-3 min.
- Touch dry after 10 min. Avoid water for 4 hours. Fully cured at 3 days.
Reviewed by Jeff T. on 5/23/2017
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I will admit I love all the Carpro products... CQuartz Leather is not exception. Put it on my 2017 Audi B9 A4 seats and couldn't be happier. My son's friend already spilled a sluicy and it simply wiped off with a damp microfiber. BTW - I put 2 coats on both front and rear seats and just barely had enough.
Reviewed by Samuel B. on 11/6/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Easy application, no hassles. hasn't been on long enough to make any comments about durability but it was certainly hassle free to apply.