High End Car Care Supplies | 1,300+ Products | 66 Brands| 7,500+ Reviews | 900+ Ask-a-Pro Blog Posts
Close Menu

Shop Categories

Shop Brands

More

Clean Shine Protect
$4.99 Shipping over $49 w/coupon DI499

Shop Categories

Shop Brands

More

Cookies are disabled in your web browser. To shop with Detailed Image, please turn cookies on and then refresh the page.

CarPro Essence Xtreme Gloss Enhancer

Best Seller CarPro Essence Xtreme Gloss Enhancer - 250 ml
Add to Cart
$24.99

Available Sizes

CarPro Essence Xtreme Gloss Enhancer
500 ml
$39.99
($0.08 / ml)
CarPro Essence Xtreme Gloss Enhancer
250 ml
$24.99
($0.10 / ml)
CarPro Essence Xtreme Gloss Enhancer
1000 ml
$69.99
($0.07 / ml)

Product Information

  • Primes surface for Cquartz or Reload
  • Enhances gloss, while filling in imperfections
  • Outstanding protection from durable Sio2 Quartz
  • Can be used by itself, or topped with your favorite coating
  • Product Codes: CP-ES50, CP-ES25
  • Read full description

Customer Reviews

100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 5 ratings

Product Description

CarPro Essence will perfect and fill in imperfections, all while priming the surface for Cquartz or Reload! Essence features a unique blend of nano-tech quartz, high gloss durable resins, and fine abrasives. These are all blended together in one amazing formula that allows you to enhance gloss and protect the paint all in one step! That means in less time you can remove swirls, fill in imperfections, enhance gloss, leave behind protection and prime your paint for a coating application. That's right, the cQuartz will bond to the Essence, making it the perfect product to use before applying your coating. Essence works great when applied with a rotary or DA polisher, or by hand if that is your preference. If you are looking to apply a coating, save valuable time while getting the most out of your paint by using the CarPro Essence first!

Professional Detailer Reviews

Given the excellent performance of Essence as a finishing polish, it seems like an easy decision to use this product if you plan to do a multi-step correction prior to coating as the product will create a gorgeous finish while also prepping the surface for the protective coating.

- Product Review: CarPro Essence (Initial Impressions) by Zach McGovern

Essence has the potential to polish away light to medium defects and leave an outstanding finish to apply a sealant on top of. The combination of Essence + CarPro Reload has been one of our go-to pairings for AIO/light polishing jobs.

- Product Review: CarPro Essence + CarPro Reload by James Melfi

From The Label

Product Description

CarPro Essence
Hybrid Energy Xtreme Gloss Enhancer
  • Primes surface for Cquartz or Reload.
  • Produces Extremely High Gloss.
  • Semi-permanent filling capabilities.
  • Adds layer of Sio2 Quartz protection.
  • Use with D/A, Rotary, or by Hand.

Directions

DIRECTIONS
  1. Shake well.
  2. For heavier cut use MF cutting pad and prime well.
  3. For maximum gloss use sparingly with CarPro Gloss pad.
  4. Spread evenly across section on low speed.
  5. Polish on medium speed.
  6. Wipe off and move to next section.
  7. Clean pad often.
HAND Application:
  1. Apply ESSENCE to a sponge pad. work in circular motion all over the surface.
  2. Wait 3 min. to flash and wipe off with new MF.

Customer Reviews

Reviewed by on
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This is an awesome silica primer polish; the carpro site itself gives a load of info on it too. I like using it as it does not dust, wipes off very easily, can be used in the sun (around 180 degrees surface temp should you be a little careful), good gloss, and lasts up to a year. The only con is that it doesn't repel water so it does need to be topped, but you can use it before coatings or regular sealants. All of the pros make the one little con of this product seem like nothing. You'll love this product like many others do
Reviewed by on
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Overall it worked well. Used it on a red 2001 Corvette. Clearcoat was extremely hard and the paint was pretty beat up. Pairing this with a Meguiar's microfiber cutting pad and a Rupes 21, I was able to get a decent working time out of it and remove 95% of the scratches, the other 5% would likely require sanding. I found that it works best on a middle speed, took a little longer to remove the defects but the pad didn't mat down the fibers as quickly. Finished off with a CarPro Gloss pad and then topped with cQuartz.
Reviewed by on
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This is now one of my go to polish for soft paint finishes, it's easy to work with, no dusting, and the results are stunning.No more m205 for this guy!

Read all customer reviews of CarPro Essence Xtreme Gloss Enhancer

Write your own review

Detailed Image Footer Border
Close overlay