CarPro Gloss Pad
- Safely removes swirls, oxidation, etc.
- Made of high quality open cell polyurethane foam
- 1 1/4" inches thick with a bevel profile
- Creates an optically clear and glossy surface
- Product Codes: CP-PU125, CP-PU150
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionRemove imperfections and leave behind a mirror like finish with the CarPro Gloss Pad! Car enthusiasts love to have that deep and glossy shine that really turns heads. If you have some haze on the surface after a heavier pad and polish combo, or if you have just light imperfections in your paint, the CarPro Gloss Pad is a great pad to use with your favorite finishing or light polish. The 1 1/4" thick pad will remove haze, light oxidation, light swirls, etc. with ease and help enhance the natural shine of your paintwork. The secret to this pad comes in the unique Japanese open cell polyurethane foam (white), which is specifically designed for producing a high gloss finish. You will also notice the dense urethane interlayer (blue) on the bottom of the pad. This layer is stiff and helps you easily maintain even pressure over curved surfaces while allowing vibration from the polisher to be absorbed before it reaches the front, or polishing surface of the pad. This neat safety feature allows the polishing particles to do their job, without the vibration affecting performance, which only means one thing, more gloss! The CarPro Gloss Pad should be your pad choice if you are looking to leave behind an incredibly glossy surface!
- Polishing Face Material: Open cell Polyurethane
- Polishing Face Diameter: 5 1/2"
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 4 7/8"
- Total thickness: 1 1/4"
- Polishing Foam: 3/4" Thick (White)
- Dense Urethane Interlayer: 3/8" Thick (Blue)
- Cut: 1/8 (Light)
- Finish: 8/8 (Glossy)
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!