CarPro Reflect Polish
($0.05 / ml)
($0.04 / ml)
- Removes light imperfections and produces an extremely glossy finish
- Long work time and low dusting formula
- Body shop safe, no silicones, waxes or fillers
- Can be used by hand, via rotary or DA polisher
- Product Codes: 121R, 122R
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionCarPro Reflect Polish is an ultra fine finishing polish that will enhance your gloss to amazing levels! Holograms, micro-marring, and compounding haze are no match for Reflect. Pair this polish with a finishing pad on a rotary or dual action polisher and when you are finished, just stand back and admire the deep glossy finish. Reflect is capable of removing up to 3000 grit sanding marks and it does not contain any waxes, silicones, or fillers. The finish you see is from this polish removing imperfections, not filling them in! With a long work time and low dusting formula, Reflect is a joy to work with. Pair it with a heavier cutting compound for a two step polishing process, or as a one step on a vehicle with light imperfections. If you are looking to take your paint to the next level, finish your polishing process with CarPro Reflect!
- Apply very thin line or x across pad
- Spread product on low speed across section with one pass
- Increase speed to around 5 on Dual Action
- As Reflects diminishing abrasives break down lighten pressure and/or speed and continue to work until fully broken down
- Wipe paint with a clean microfiber towel and inspect or move onto next section
- Clean pad with brush and apply 4-5 small dots or 2-3 drops of product for next section
From The Label
- Creates a reflective high gloss mirror finish.
- Removes holograms and fine swirls/scratches.
- No dusting.
- No splattering.
- NON greasy.
- NO silicone.
- Easy to wipe.
- For conventional & scratch resist paint.
- Grit sanding scratches from P3000.
- Shake well & pour 4-5 drops on foam finishing pad.
- Speed range polish: 800-1000 rpm.
- Machine polish pressure: O-medium.
- Work until full polish break down.
Reviewed by Bruce G. on 8/22/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Machine applied - works well and brought out a deeper shine quality than I had seen previously. Good product.