Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order over the phone?
We would highly recommend placing an order online instead of over the phone.
If you place an order over the phone we process your order on our website the exact same way that you would. Our website meets high industry security standards and for your security we don't have any access to your credit card information when you place an order online, keeping your information as secure as possible.
If you would still prefer to place an order over the phone you can contact us at 518-861-8811 between the hours of 9 - 4 EST Monday - Friday. If you miss us on the phone please leave a detailed voicemail with your name, number and the best time to reach you.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?