Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?
Unfortunately our system is not set up for tax exemptions at this time. There is however a way for you to claim a credit/refund for the sales tax you paid when you file your sales tax return through NY State. Simply visit the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance site for more information and links to the documents required to claim your tax exemption.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?