Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept prepaid gift cards?
Yes, we accept prepaid gift cards with the MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover logo on them.
If you're unable to get your prepaid gift card to work, try selecting PayPal as your payment method and entering your prepaid gift card on the PayPal website (you don't need a PayPal account to do this).
If you're still having trouble getting it to work, please visit the PayPal Prepaid Gift Card page for more information on why your card is potentially being declined.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?