Frequently Asked Questions
Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
A small select number of items ship to our customers directly from the manufacturer instead of shipping from Detailed Image. Generally these are very heavy or large items. When you have one of these items in your shopping cart you'll notice a separate shipping charge on the checkout page specifically for these items. These items are not eligible for coupon codes, however coupon codes can be applied to the remainder of your order. After your purchase we will contact the manufacturer to ship your order within one business day. These items are then typically delivered to you within 2 - 7 business days. If the manufacturer provides us with tracking information we will email it to you. If you have any questions related to your order please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?