Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
Wishlists and Saved Carts are both great ways to save products that you might be interested in buying at a later time. They can both easily be shared with friends or family looking for gift ideas as well!
If you have a Detailed Image account and are logged in, you can add any item to your Wishlist by visiting the product page and clicking the "Add to Wishlist" button. Your Wishlist is available by visiting your My Account page. From there, you can get a link to share your wishlist with family and friends.
Saved Carts don't require a Detailed Image account and therefore can be used by anyone with items in their shopping cart. After adding items to your cart, proceed to your Cart page and click the "Save" button. You'll be brought to a page for your Saved Cart that can be bookmarked or shared.
Even if you use a Wishlist, Saved Carts are a great way to create smaller lists of products for specific situations. For instance, a Saved Cart is a great way to create a birthday list to share with friends and family containing exactly the products you're interested in receiving.
Both Wishlists and Saved Cart pages have "Add to Cart" buttons conveniently located on the page, making shopping quicker and easier.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- I am unable to check out. What do I do?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?