Forma Wheel Cleaner
- Gel based wheel cleaner easily removes brake dust
- pH neutral and non-acidic
- Can be diluted up to 4:1 for more value
- Made in the USA!
- Read full description
Customer Reviews0% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionForma Wheel Cleaner is a high quality wheel cleaner designed to safely and effectively clean any wheel type you come across. Wheels can drastically change the appearance of any vehicle, which is why you see so many beautiful after market offerings. Brake dust, dirt, grime and other road contamination quickly covers wheels and can take away from not only the look of your wheels, but the overall look of any vehicle. The Forma Wheel Cleaner is pH balanced and non-acidic so it is safe on all OEM, chrome, painted and powder coated wheels. The unique gel based formula clings to wheels, calipers tires, and suspension components, which makes for an easy cleaning. Add in using your favorite wheel brush when cleaning and your clean wheels will turn heads and really show off your car. If you want to enhance the value of this cleaner you can dilute it up to 4:1 or use it as for maximum cleaning power. Pick up the Forma Wheel Cleaner today and remove that pesky brake dust with ease!
Forma Wheel Cleaner
From The Label
The FORMA Advantage
- Gel based - clings to surface
- PH neutral - safe for all wheel finishes
- Powerful - breaks down grime and brake dust
- No heavy scrubbing required
- Economical - dilute up to 3:1
- Dilute Forma Wheel Cleaner to desired ratio (At least 1:1 and up to 4:1)
- Work in a shaded area, away from direct sunlight. All surfaces must be cool to the touch.
- Spray on entire wheel, tires, brake, and suspension components.
- For dirtier wheels, leave cleaner on wheels for up to two minutes to break down brake dust.
- Agitate surfaces with appropriate Forma Wheel Cleaning Accessories such as the Forma Wheel Cleaning Accessories such as the Forma Wheel Mitt.
- Rinse thoroughly with hose or pressured water.
- For best results, dry with forces air and a microfiber towel.
Reviewed by Baldo O. on 9/18/2016
Would they buy this item again? No
I've only tried it 2/3 times, but product is too thick and it doesn't spray evenly. Just big old blobs. I feel like I'm using the chemical Guys Diablo wheel cleaner. Same color and thickness.