Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionGtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer is a nano-active quartz coating that chemically bonds to your vehicles paintwork. This protective film stands between the elements and the vehicles finish, protecting it for up to 10 times longer than traditional paint sealants! C1 Crystal Lacquer bonds tightly to the surface of your vehicle and the molecular structure allows this coating to bond directly to the surface molecules of your paintwork. This creates a covalent bond stronger than traditional sealants! Once cured C1 will become rock hard, offering incredible gloss, UV resistance, and swirl resistance. Use it on all painted surfaces, matte finishes, vinyl wraps, headlights and stack it with EXO v2 Ultra Durable Hybrid Coating or C2v3 Liquid Crystal for added gloss and protection! If you are looking for a coating that will add gloss and protection try the C1 Crystal Lacquer today!
- Make sure the surface is cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight
- Always wear latex gloves when applying C1 to prevent contact with skin
- Clean the surface with the PW Panel Wipe before hand. This ensures that you are applying the C1 to a clean surface for maximum durability.
- Dab product onto the application pad
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set aside to prevent premature curing
- Change the pad after 3 to 4 applications to areas no bigger than half a car hood. If the pad is not changed frequently enough, the coating will feel sticky when applying making it extremely difficult to buff. C1 can also be applied with a microfiber sponge. One sponge can be used for an entire vehicle. Be careful not to use a microfiber sponge if it has become hard with dried C1
- The coating forms an almost immediate reaction with the paint/grp molecules it comes into contact with. Reaction time is temperature and humidity dependent: for normal room temperature at around 50% humidity, buff between 30 and 60 seconds afterwards
- The same area may need to be buffed several times to remove residue. Use two microfiber cloths at any one time. Please note this is only to remove excess product, avoid buffing with too much force as this can both mar the surface and drag the partially cured coating off the surface
- When applying C1 to large panels such as the roof of a car, always start with one side immediately followed by the other to join wet edges
- Make sure to quickly rotate the microfiber cloths to ensure C1 doesn't partially cure in the cloth, as it will make buffing residue significantly more difficult
- If residue is over looked and cures fully, re-polish this area and then reapply C1
- As soon as C1 application is complete, put the microfibers in water and wash and tumble dry as soon as possible, otherwise C1 will crystallize on the cloth making it unusable
From The Label
Remove all previous coatings from the surface to be treated. Dab product onto the applicator, spread onto a single panel and remove residue using a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth (or similar towel like the DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel).
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!