Griot's Garage BOSS Perfecting Cream
- Remove light imperfections for enhanced gloss and clarity
- Hazing, very light scratches, and swirl marks are not match
- Polishing oils create an extended working time
- Silicone and filler free
- Product Code: GR-B130P
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Review this product for a chance to Win a $25 Gift Certificate. See contest details
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Griot's Garage BOSS Perfecting Cream is the perfect polish for refining and enhancing the gloss of your paint! The BOSS system utilizes specialized levels of sub-micron abrasives, which more efficiently remove defects and leave a highly-refined finish. Each cream is engineered with rich, high-lubricity, non-filling components that can produce a true, optically clear finish in less time. The Perfecting Cream is packed with this high quality microns. Apply a small amount to the Griot's Garage BOSS Perfecting Foam Pads and work one section at a time. The abrasives and polishing oils will provide you with extended polishing time, without any dust. Perfecting Cream will remove very small scratches, swirl marks, and haze left behind by more aggressive polishing steps. What are you left with you ask? A beautiful refined surface with an extreme level of gloss and clarity! If that is not enough, the BOSS Perfecting Cream features:
- No silicones or fillers
- Versatile formula ideal for use with the BOSS Micro Fiber, Correcting, Perfecting, and Finishing Foam Pads
- Extended working time requires less product for extended polishing time
- Fast, dust-free wipe off saves time
- Pleasant fragrance
The BOSS system is not a typical 1-2-3 system, it is a much more flexible concept. This allows you to find the perfect combination of creams & pads to address any specific polishing condition you come across. got to correct it. Best yet, these pads and creams are color coded. With 4 liquids, 5 pad types (and the Innerflex cushioning pad) in two sizes, you have hundreds of unique polishing combinations. If you are looking to remove light imperfections while finishing down great, do not hesitate to try the Griot's Garage BOSS Perfecting Cream!
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishing System Polishes:
- BOSS Fast Correcting Cream - For removal of severe paint defects
- BOSS Correcting Cream - For removal of moderate paint defects
- BOSS Perfecting Cream - For refining and enhancing gloss
- BOSS Finishing Sealant - For perfecting and protecting your finish
Griot's Garage BOSS Polishing System Pads:
- BOSS Fast Correcting Foam Pads - Aggressive pad, best when paired with Fast Corrective Cream for removal of severe paint defects
- BOSS Correcting Foam Pads - Less aggressive than the Fast Correcting Foam Pad, best when paired with the Correcting Cream for removal of moderate paint defects
- BOSS Perfecting Foam Pads - Multi-purpose pad that pairs well with the Perfecting Cream for refining and enhancing gloss
- BOSS Finishing Foam Pads - Finishing pad that pairs well with the Perfecting Cream or Finishing Sealant for optimal depth and clarity
- BOSS Micro Fiber Fast Cutting Pads - Best used with the Fast Correcting Cream or the Correcting Cream for rapid removal of moderate to severe paint defects
- BOSS Micro Fiber Pads - Best used with the Perfecting Cream or Finishing Cream to remove light imperfections with ease.
- BOSS Innerflex Pad - Reduces the aggressiveness of the pad you use it with while adding a cushioning effect that helps the pad conform to body panel contours
Other Griot's Garage BOSS Items
Professional Detailer Reviews
Perfecting Cream is an excellent finishing polish and has worked flawlessly on every paint type I've worked on so far, even those soft, touchy black B-pillars. Paired with the yellow pad it completes my go-to 2-step combination and I've been thrilled with its overall performance.
BOSS Creams Overview
BOSS - Best of Show System Overview
From The Label
Formulated with a balanced blend of sub-micron abrasives and polishing oils, that add amazing gloss and depth of color, BOSS Perfecting Cream finesses the finish by removing the most minute swirl marks and hazing holograms.
Directions: SHAKE WELL. Assess the surface, then select the appropriate BOSS pad. Thoroughly butter the full face of the pad. Working a 2' x 2' section at a time, spread product across entire area. Using light pressure and slow arm speed work product into surface for 3 to 4 passes. Remove residue with a clean micro fiber cloth. Apply 3 or 4 drops of product to pad for subsequent sections. Frequently clean pad face with pad conditioner brush and/or compressed air via a regulatory approved air nozzle.
Reviewed by Ryan B. on 4/24/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I am seriously impressed with the Griot's BOSS line. I have the correcting Cream, Perfecting Cream, and the FAST Microfiber cutting pad. I used the Correcting Cream with the fast cutting pad on my 99 Camaro SS(super hard paint), and removed 95% of the defects, and only left a slight haze behind. I then followed with the Perfecting Cream on a Meguiar's MF finishing pad, and the result was mindblowing. The paint looks the best it ever has. I have a feeling I will be replacing my M100/105 and M205 with this line, as the experience has been much better with Griot's. Longer working time, NO DUST, and superior results than what the mirror glaze line was able to achieve. The Griot's is a little more spend per oz, but in my opinion it's completely worth it.
Reviewed by Mark H. on 8/29/2015
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I have used all Griot's new Boss products and can only describe them as awesome. I have no cons to report.