This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
- High quality coating in an aerosol can!
- Easy application, spay and wipe!
- Protects for up to 6 months
- Enhances gloss and depth of the paint
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionGyeon CanCoat is essentially a coating in a can, designed to help you save time when protecting your paint! We all love coatings, the glossy look and durable protection they provide, but they can be time consuming to apply. Gyeon set out to develop a product that will help you achieve the look you receive from a coating, all while saving you time during the application process. Very simply CanCoat is a coating, packed into an aerosol can. Having the coating in this form, allows you to simply spray it onto the paint, and wipe away with a clean microfiber towel. Application is really that easy and allows you to coat an entire car in around 20 minutes! The protective layer left behind helps protect the paint from UV rays, strong chemicals, bird droppings, road salt and other road grime for up to 6 months. CanCoat will also provide extra depth to dark colored paint, extra reflectivity to metallic paints and a super slick finish. Add on the amazing water beading and hydrophobic properties and you have yourself another winner in the Gyeon line of products. If you are pressed for time, but do not want to sacrifice protection, grab yourself a can of the Gyeon CanCoat today!
Bonus: Kit comes with 1x CanCoat & 1x Microfiber Towel.
From The Label
Q2 Can Coat
- Hydrophobic super-easy glass coating.
- The easiest way to apply a car coating.
- Durable super hydrophobic protection and outstanding self-cleaning abilities.
- Wash the car with a strong degreasing agent.
- Ensure the surface is oil free and completely dry.
- Using Q2M Prep before applying the coating is recommended.
- Spray the coating onto a microfiber cloth and wipe onto the paintwork.
- Wipe off immediately after applying until a glossy finish appears.
- Coating fully cures after 24 hours.
- Optionally, wipe off with a Q2M Cure before exposing to any weather conditions.
- Avoid strong chemicals during the first week after coating.
- Skin protection recommended.
- Work in a well-ventilated area.
- Store in a dry, cool place.
- Avoid applying under direct sunlight.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!