($0.10 / ml)
($0.08 / ml)
- Hydrophobic spray sealant designed to extend coating life
- Easy to apply and looks fantastic
- Helps extend the life of existing coating layers
- Anti-static properties help keep surface cleaner, longer
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionGyeon Cure is a hydrophobic spray on sealant that will help extend the life of your existing coating layer. We are always looking for that extra bit of pop and/or protection with each and every detailing product we use. Even after spending hours polishing and coating your paint, we still want more! Gyeon Cure is that easy to use product that will add a bit more "pop" to the paint, without sacrificing valuable time. Cure can be used after washing, when the car is wet or dry. With just a few sprays per panel, Cure will refresh the coating underneath and add extra gloss, along with extending the durability of the protection layer. This will in turn help keep the surface cleaner for longer and protect against dreaded water spots. The secret is in the SiO2 (i.e silica), which helps add extra hydrophobicity making the surface feel slickcombined with fantastic anti-static properties. If you are using this product after washing, when the surface is still wet, you will really enjoy how it aids in drying. Your towel will glide across the surface and water will bead off the paint with ease. With regular use, Cure will help keep your coating looking its best and lasting as long as possible. Add that extra bit of gloss and keep your coating in tip top shape with the Gyeon Cure!
From The Label
- Hydrophobic spray sealant.
- Ultimate maintenance product for any quartz coating.
- Up to 8 weeks paint protection.
- Shake well before use.
- Use only on a clean surface.
- Spray at a panel at once and wipe off with a microfiber wet/dry use possible.
- Makes drying the car easier.
- Enhances Gloss.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!