This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
($3.00 / ml)
($2.40 / ml)
- Easy to apply durable coating
- Adds tremendous amount of gloss and shine
- Protection lasts up to 12 months
- Comes with detailed application instructions
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionGyeon Mohs is an easy to apply ceramic coating that adds a durable layer of protection to your paint! If you are looking to show off your paint without sacrificing durability, but simply do not have a ton of time to devote to detailing, paint coatings could be your answer. Gyeon Mohs is pretty easy to apply and comes with simple, yet detailed instructions within the package. Each added layer will improve overall durability, gloss and scratch resistance. In order to achieve the very best results, Gyeon recommends applying 2 layers, 3 layers at the absolute most. The hardness of average car paint is approximately 3-4H and Mohs will add another layer that is 3-4H! This dramatically improves your vehicle's ability to resist environmental contamination, swirls, RIDs, etc. Mohs however is not "too hard" and still reacts to the changes in the environment such as temperature and humidity. This allows the coating to be "flexible" in a way, meaning that even though it is hard enough to protect, it is still soft enough to not develop micro-cracks that can hurt looks or longevity. Once cured, Mohs will easily last up to 12 months or 12,500 miles and the hydrophobic qualities will have you standing back to admire the tight uniform water beads. If you are looking for a coating that will wow you with looks and durability, the Gyeon Mohs may be the one you should try!
Bonus: Box includes Mohs, applicator, 4 suede cloths, facemask, 1 Cure 100ml, and detailed application manual.
From The Label
- Extremely hard and very hydrophobic ceramic coating for automotive paint.
- Perhydropolysilazane hybrid coating is the hardest automobile coating ever developed.
- Technologically advanced, easy to use.
- Triple coating provides over 50% more of scratch resistance.
- The coating is resistant to any chemicals with pH from 2 up to 11.
- Recommended hand & skin protection.
- Work in a ventilated area, keep in a dark, dry and cool place.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!