- Safely remove stubborn tar quickly
- pH neutral and safe on virtually all exterior surfaces
- Easy application, just spray and rinse
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionGyeon Tar is a gentle, yet strong tar remover! Tar and other contamination is a real problem for almost any vehicle. With all of the road grime, dirt, etc. that comes into contact with the exterior of your vehicle when driving, it is no wonder that a simple shampoo can not always do the job. When you have tar and other embedded contamination, a stronger formula is needed. This is where Gyeon Tar comes into play! When sprayed onto the surface, this high end formula will target and dissolve hard to remove tar. This not only helps clean the area but speeds up the whole decontamination process. Tar is pH neutral and safe on most surfaces including paint, glass, most rims, and trim, leaving it smooth and ready for the next step in the detailing process. If you have any extra stubborn tar build ups, Gyeon recommends a second application and/or agitating the tar with a wash mitt or a clay bar. Once finished, rinse and wash the panel Tar was used on thoroughly to reveal a squeaky clean shine! When you are looking to remove stubborn tar, grab a bottle of Gyeon Tar to get the job done!
Gyeon Q2M Tar
From The Label
- Removes effectively and safely tar and organic sediments.
- Does not affect quartz coatings.
- Perfect product for a major cleanse between full details.
- Applied before Q2M Iron, ensures a full surface decontamination.
- Safe for entire bodyshop.
- Wash the car with a HQ, pH neutral shampoo.
- Rinse well & dry with a drying towel.
- Spray onto the part/panel, wait for an approx 3-5 minutes and wipe carefully with a soft MF.
- Wash the car with a bodywork shampoo afterward.
- Possible use on paint, plastic or any other exterior surface including wheels.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!