Lake Country Force White Polishing Pad
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Lake Country Force White Polishing Pad will help you apply light polishes, paint cleansers, cleaner wax, All in One (AIO) products and much more. One of the most versatile pads in the Force lineup, this pad will make quick work of light imperfections as needed. If you notice light swirls, spider webbing, etc. in your paint and want to perform a one step polishing process, this pad is for you. Pair it with your favorite finishing polish and with only a few passes you will be wowed by the refined finish left behind. If you want to save even more time, use an All In One (AIO) product to polish and protect in one easy step!
- If you want to further refine the finish or apply a glaze, wax or sealant, the Force Black Finishing pad or the Lake Country Force Red Ultra Fine pad will be a big help.
- If you have heavy imperfections, the Force Grey Heavy Cutting pad or the Lake Country Force Orange Cutting pad will be a better choice.
What are "Force" Pads?
The Force line of pads is an upgrade of the popular Lake Country Hybrid pad line. The Force line features the same awesome Hybrid Foam Technology that was used in the Hybrid line, just tweaked for a more user friendly experience. This foam is super dense, which increases durability and keeps the polish you are using from absorbing into the pores and cells of the pad. This means the polish is left on the surface of the pad, allowing you to have a longer work time and achieve better results faster. Force pads are 1.25" thick and buffer pads in general have started to shrink in overall thickness. The .875" (7/8") thick pads you are seeing pop up today, produce less heat and work great on Dual Action (DA) polishers. With forced random orbital (i.e. Flex XC 3401 VRG) and Rotary polishers, detailers have found that thicker pads, which many companies have been moving away from, can actually be easier to work with and bring you better results. Do not forget that these Force pads also work great on your Dual Action polisher. Some people like the thin pads for less heat generation, but if you like thicker pads, the Force Pads are great!
Force Pad Sizes and Measurements:
- 1" Pads: Measure 1.5" x .75" with a 1.25" backing (NO center hole). Made to fit 1" backing plates
- 2" Pads: Measure 2.5" x .75" with a 2" backing (NO center hole). Made to fit 2" backing plates
- 3.5" Pads: Measure 3.5" x 1.25" with a 3" loop (NO center hole). Made to fit 3" backing plates
- 5.5" Pads: Measure 5.5" x 1.25" with a 5" loop (with center hole). Made to fit on 4-3/8" and 5" backing plates
- 6.5" Pads: Measure 6.5" x 1.25" with a 6" loop (with center hole). Made to fit 5.5" and 6" backing plates
Force Pads Corrective Power:
Each Force Pad will be labeled on the bag to help signify the power of the pad. Below are the pads in order with #1 being the strongest cutting pad through #5 which is a very soft pad used to apply sealants, liquid waxes, etc.
Professional Detailer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron P. on 7/28/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
High quality, easy to use, great finish with Finnesse It II.
Reviewed by Chris E. on 6/12/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Great pad. It holds up to all day usage, washes fairly easy & the most important of all; it actually works. I've been using it to wax & polish with different products & works great with med., light polishes & a good cleaner wax with this pad after claying will blow your mind & cut down your work time.