Lake Country Rotary Backing Plate
- Hook and loop backing plate for rotary buffers!
- Works great with the Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Buffer, Makita 9227C-X3 Rotary Buffer, etc.
- Fits on 5/8" 11 spindle threads, the most common size used on rotary buffers
- Easy instillation, simply screw it into place!
- Comes in four great sizes
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionFor rotary buffers we recommend using the Hook and Loop Backing Plates from Lake Country. The Grip Easy Molded Urethane provides a very sturdy yet slightly flexible backing for the pads to attach to. This allows you to work safely and get the most out of your detail when you exert good pressure on flat and curved areas. The hook and loop backing allows you to easily remove and attach virtually any pad to the surface. Simply screw the backing plate in and attach your favorite pad and you are ready to go. Better yet this backing plate comes in four great sizes, which allows you to use a variety of pad sizes while detailing! Check out the various sizes of this backing plate offered and the pad recommendations for each size below. If you are looking for a backing plate to pair with your rotary buffer, the Lake Country Rotary Backing Plate is for you!
6" Lake Country Rotary Backing Plate
- Measures 148mm or 5 3/4"
- We recommend pairing the 6" backing plate with 6.5" pads
5" Lake Country Rotary Backing Plate
- Measures 125mm or 4 3/4"
- We recommend pairing the 5" backing plate with 5.5" pads
4" Lake Country Rotary Backing Plate
- Measures 85mm or 3 3/8"
- We recommend pairing the 4" backing plate with 4" pads
3" Lake Country Rotary Backing Plate
- Measures 73mm or 2 7/8"
- We recommend pairing the 3" backing plate with 3" pads
Reviewed by Andrew M. on 1/15/2012
Would they buy this item again? Yes
It worked great with my 4" pads.