Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad - 2 pack
- Use this pad to apply the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Wax
- This item includes 2x DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pads
- Outstanding polishing power that provides a high level of gloss
- Microfiber buffing pads are changing the way detailers work
- Use it with the Meguiar's Professional Backing Plate, 5" Product Code: W67DA, 6" Product Code: S6BP
- Product Codes: DMF5, DMF6, DMF3
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionMeguiar's has done it again with another outstanding product that is changing the way detailers work with the new Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad. This item includes two pads so you have enough to polish 1 - 2 vehicles. These pads are re-usable so wash them after applications and keep using them for years to come! This unique pad uses a special blend of microfiber threads that allow you to get exceptional polishing power while leaving no haze on the surface. Using this pad with the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Wax will provide optimal results. The Finishing Wax is actually an AIO (All In One) product that polishes and protects in one step. With this combo you can expect to remove surface imperfections like oxidation and light swirl marks safely and easily. It also leaves a coating of wax behind on the surface making it an awesome one step process. Another option is using it after the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction Compound if you want to remove deeper imperfections before hand. The DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad is specifically designed to be used with a dual action buffer like the Porter Cable 7424 XP for best results. Do not use this pad with a rotary buffer, it's only meant for a dual action buffer. Meguiar's also highly recommends using their backing plates because they have a shorter loop on their models (Meguiar's Professional Backing Plate, 5" Product Code: W67DA, 6" Product Code: S6BP). This helps reduce the amount of heat generated, which in turn preserves the life of the pad. So if you want to get some serious polishing power that finishes down perfectly make sure you use the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad.
Professional Detailer Reviews
Overall, I'd say this system has exceeded my expectations. It's also very apparent to me that Meguiar's spent a lot of time developing the products. While I expected the polishes and pads to work well, as it's what I've come to expect from Meguiars, it was actually the little things about this system that showed how much thought went into developing these products.
This new microfiber system will definitely find its way into most or all detailing shops, and, more importantly, into the hands of DIY enthusiasts' with no rotary experience. It definitely helps to bridge the gap even more between DA polishing and the more aggressive, potentially dangerous, rotary polishing process. I believe the ease of use is what will set it apart from any other competition and make it a favorite to many that have been waiting for some time now.
Meguiar's has developed game-changing technology here; particularly on the compounding side of the equation. Heavy defect removal, ease of use, and with the relative safety of using a dual action polisher is a winner in my book!
From The Label
DA Microfiber Finishing Disc
- New microfiber disc technology refines surface to high gloss finish
- Engineered foam interface for controlled conformability and optimal finishing
- Optimized for use with DA Microfiber Finishing Wax-D301
- Machine washable
TIPS FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
- Use with Meguiar's DA Polisher Backing Plate (W67DA)
- Apply product uniformly to disc and work surface using a Dual Action
- Clean disc frequently using Meguiar's Pad Conditioner Brush (WPCB) or compressed air using regulatory approved air nozzle.
- Deep clean disc using Meguiar's Pad Washer (WPW) or machine wash/dry.
Reviewed by Sean W. on 8/31/2011
Would they buy this item again? Yes
The use of these Microfiber Finishing Discs has raised my detailing to a brand new level. They are capable of extremely fine polishing with the PC and M205. We just took Best Muscle Car in a recent show on a Jet Black 1967 Mustang that was only prepped with these pads, M205 and CG's Blacklight, no wax. That's incredibly fine!