Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Durable Glaze M305
- Remove light imperfections, while leaving behind a glaze with wax like protection
- Glaze properties fill in imperfections, enhancing gloss
- Body shop safe and silicone free
- Can be used on fresh paint without locking in gasses
- Product Code: M30516
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Meguiar's M305 will allow you to polish away light imperfections, while leaving behind a glaze with wax like protection! Meguiar's developed M305 for body shops who want to offer some level of protection for their customers on fresh resprays, but with something that won't lock down the paint, prevent outgassing, all while being silicone free. While the M305 meets all of this criteria, it also stands out in the detailing industry specifically. When detailing there are times that repaints can be an issue, but in general you are not working on freshly painted areas. This means you can use the M305 to polish away light imperfections, leave behind wax like protection, along with a glaze that will fill in some very light imperfections. This will enhance the way the paint looks, leaving you with a surface that can be further protected with your favorite wax or sealant. M305 can be applied by hand or via a dual action or rotary polisher, using a finishing pad and slower speed setting. If you are looking for more correction, a higher speed setting and/or pad is recommended. If you are looking for a versatile product that will perfect, protect, and is body shop safe, do not look any further than the Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Durable Glaze M305!
From The Label
Ultra Finishing Durable Glaze
- Fast wipe on, wipe off
- Silicone-Free high gloss finish
- Breathable & paintable
- Body shop safe
DIRECTIONS: SHAKE WELL. Apply on a cool surface. Apply to one section at a time.
- Apply a small amount of product to an applicator pad or foam DA discs and spread a thin, even coat on vehicle's painted surfaces. DO NOT APPLY TO VINYTL, RUBBER OR CLOTH SURFACES. Use overlapping strokes to ensure adequate coverage.
- Remove residue using a clean, dry Meguiar's Ultimate Wipe turning to a clean portion for a final wipe.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!