Mytee 20-110 Deluxe Prep Center Automotive Detailer
No Payments + No Interest for 6 months with PayPal Credit. Learn more
Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item
- Mobile all-in-one workstation designed to save you time!
- Features heated extraction, wet and dry vac, interior and exterior drying capability and various accessory tools.
- Four chemical dispenser bottles powered by a shop air compressor for easy detailing chemical usage
- Powered by a single 25' power cord
- Product Code: 20-110
- Read full description
Review this product for a chance to Win a $25 Gift Certificate. See contest details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Mytee 20-110 Deluxe Prep Center Automotive Detailer is a mobile all-in-one workstation designed to save you time while detailing. Powered by a viton-sealed 120 PSI pump, the Deluxe Prep Center features heated extraction. There are two easy to fill and empty 6 gallon tanks. One delivers clean water, while the other collects the extracted water. The 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210 Degree temperature produces hot water to Which quickly breaks up grease and dirt. Featuring a 3-stage LA (low amp) vacuum motor, you will receive 130" water lift, 15' vacuum/solution hose combo, and a 3" stainless steel upholstery tool for wet and dry vacuum capability. If the surface is wet this unit features interior and exterior drying capabilities, complete with various attachments. Looking to dispense multiple chemicals as well? No problem! 20-110 Has four bottles powered by a shop air compressor. A 25" coiled hose with adjustable gun for each bottle and on-board chemical storage allows you to stock and use your favorite chemicals at any time. Store and organize your tools in the tough roto-molded polyethylene housing and tool try. Best of all, the Deluxe Prep Center performs all of these jobs on a single 25' power cord. Looking for an easy to use all in one detailing center? Than the Mytee 20-110 Deluxe Prep Center Automotive Detailer is for you!
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Body - Roto-molded polyethylene
- Tank - 6 gallon
- Vacuum - Single 3 stage
- CFM - 100
- H20 - 130"
- Pump - Diaphragm
- PSI - 120
- GPM - 1.3
- Heater - 1200 W - 210 degree maximum
- Wheels - 10"
- Locking Casters - 3"
- Power Cord- Single 25' 12/3
- Amp Draw - 20
- Chemical Dispenser - Four bottles with hoses & adjustable nozzles - Powered by shop air source
- Tools - 4" stainless steel upholstery tool, dry vacuum claw, dry vacuum crevice, interior and exterior drying tools
- Hose Package - 25' vacuum and solution hose combo, 25' dry vacuum hose
- Product Weight - 135 lbs
- Shipping Weight - 170 lbs
- Product Dimensions - 31" x 28 1/2" x 50"
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!