Mytee HP60 Spyder Automotive Detail Extractor
No Payments + No Interest for 6 months with PayPal Credit. Learn more
Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item
- Remove caked on contamination from your car or home!
- Releases bonded dirt and oils for maximum cleaning results
- Heats up to 210 degrees with a 1,200 watt heater
- Product Code: HP60
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Mytee HP60 Spyder Automotive Detail Extractor penetrates through all kinds of contaminants releasing caked on dirt and stains that you previously thought were permanent. Basically, a smaller version of Mytee HP100 Grand Prix Automotive Detail Extractor, Spyder contains two 5-gallon tanks with a 1,200-watt in-line heater and a 210 Degree temperature maximum. Caked on dirt and contamination is no match for this powerful little extractor. 130" of water lift, 100 CFM and HP60 comes with a 1.25" hose. It's size makes it easy to maneuver in tight spots. Use this versatile extractor in your car or all around your house. If you are looking to remove caked on contamination with ease pick up the Mytee HP60 Spyder Automotive Detail Extractor!
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Body - Roto-molded polyethylene
- Tank - 5 gallon
- Vacuum - Single 3 stage LA
- CFM - 100
- H20 - 130"
- Pump - Diaphragm
- PSI - 120
- GPM - 1.3
- Heater - 1200 W - 210 degree maximum
- Locking Casters - 3"
- Power Cord - Single 25' 12/3
- Amp Draw - Cord One: 20
- Tools - 3" stainless steel upholstery tool
- Hose Package - 15' vacuum and solution hose combo
- Product Weight - 69 lbs
- Product Dimensions - 28" x 15" x 35 3/4"
Professional Detailer Reviews
This is a great machine; lots of power (lift), really nice heating element, easy to dump recovery tank. If you are cleaning interiors you need an extractor, and this one will do a great job and not break the bank!
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!