Optimum Opti-Dual Pro Applicator
- Two sided applicator pad for easy application of sealants and coatings!
- Uber soft polyurethane foam side (light grey) for sealants
- High density ultra-low absorbent neoprene side (black) for coatings
- Washable and reusable
- Product Code: OPT-DUALPRO
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Optimum Opti-Dual Pro Applicator is a double sided applicator designed to make the application of any coating incredibly easy! Each side of this applicator has it's own intended use. The uber soft polyurethane foam side (light grey) features 100 pores per square inch, which is great for applying Opti-Seal or any other spray on sealants. The high density ultra-low absorbent neoprene side (black) is designed for the application of Opti-Coat or any other permanent paint coating desired. This gives you two uses in one easy to use applicator! When you are finished applying your sealant or coating, simply wash this applicator pad before reusing. If you are looking for a great applicator pad for your Optimum products, the Optimum Opti-Dual Pro Applicator is a great choice!
- Opti-Seal & Other Spray Sealants - Spray the sealant directly to the uber soft foam side and spread it on the exterior surfaces of your car.
- Opti-Coat & Other Permanent Coatings - Dispense it from the syringe to form an X pattern on the high density neoprene side and apply to all surfaces to be coated.
Reviewed by Michael G. on 8/5/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I use Optimum Opt-Seal and it works good with a regular foam applicator. But I find that the opti-dual applicator works even better. It spreads out opti-seal easier and more effortlessly compared to a typical foam applicator. A typical foam applicator can sometimes drag on the paint with opti-seal. Another plus is that opti-seal won't get all over your hands when using the opti-dual pro applicator which happens with a yellow foam applicator. A must have for an opti-seal user.