Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect
- Clean your glass while adding a protective layer from rain, sleet, snow, and contaminants!
- Use regularly to maintain clean and protected glass
- Can be used with the Optimum Opti-Glass Coating for maximum protection!
- The 17 oz bottle is pre-diluted and ready to use!
- Product Code: OPT-OGCP2013P12
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect is designed to clean and protect glass with one simple application! The formula starts off by safely removing contaminants and not adding any marring to the glass. At the same time the advanced polymer formula will easily bond to your glass, providing protection against rain, sleet, snow, and other environmental contamination. Simply spray this product onto your glass and wipe clean with a clean microfiber towel. You can use it regularly by itself, or for maximum protection apply the Optimum Opti-Glass Coating first and maintain the protective coating using the Opti-Glass Clean & Protect! If you are looking for a glass cleaner that will not only clean, but protect your glass then grab yourself a bottle of the Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect!
From The Label
Opti-Glass Clean and Protect is designed to clean and protect automotive glass with a simple application. It will clean glass surfaces without streaking while the polymers will bond to glass surfaces and continue to add protection every time you use this product. Use it by itself or in combination with Opti-Glass Coating for maximum protection and hydrophobicity.
DIRECTIONS: Apply when the temperature is between 60 degrees - 90 degrees F (15 degrees - 30 degrees C). Do not apply in direct sunglight.
- Clean and polish the surface as needed.
- Wipe down the 15% solution of IPA.
- Apply an even amount of OGC to an applicator pad.
- Wipe the pad in a circular pattern to get complete coverage.
- Allow OGC to dry for 2 minutes and then wipe off the excess. If you do not remove the excess coating, it will harden and will require polishing to remove it.
Reviewed by Kenya W. on 7/1/2016
Would they buy this item again? Yes
I love this glass cleaner, it works very well! I spent years looking for a good glass cleaner and this stuff works great!