Reliable Brio 250CC Steam Cleaner
Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item
- Clean and disinfect all of your vehicle's interior and exterior surfaces, without chemicals!
- 302 - 320 degree boiler temperature with 245 degree tip temperature
- High-temperature steam allows for effortless deep cleaning
- Easy to use and maneuver!
- Product Code: 250CC
- No Payments + No Interest for 6 months on orders over $99 with PayPal Credit. Learn more
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Reliable Brio 250CC Steam Cleaner is a great all around steam cleaner. Use this incredible machine to clean your vehicles center console, trim, engine bay, carpets and so much more! Best of all it just uses all natural steam so there are no harmful chemicals left behind. Brio is compact, lightweight, user-friendly, and powerful. 302 - 320 degree boiler temperature with 245 degree tip temperature makes quick work of any contamination. The 360 degree front wheel swivel allows for great maneuverability and ease of use around doors, corners, in the car, or anywhere around the house. Brio also comes complete with a multi-purpose range of accessories, micro-switch for steam control and a temperature pressure gauge. Handy for sanitizing the whole home, car, rv, etc. without the use of harsh chemicals, all you need is water! If you are looking for a great all around, easy to use steam cleaner, the Reliable Brio 250CC Steam Cleaner is a fantastic choice!
- 21-piece accessory kit
- Adjustable pressure control
- Micro switch + solenoid activation
- Engineered for faster heat up 5 minute
- Superior steam quality and delivery
- Pressure gauge
- Patented steam wand fits into unit for one-handed mobility
- 302 - 320 Degree F boiler temperature
- 245 Degree F tip temperature
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee on boiler tank
From The Label
Chemical Guys Bare Bones Undercarriage Spray restores a deep black shine to plastic, rubber, and metal undercarriage parts, fender liners, wheel wells, and suspension components. Undercarriage parts are constantly exposes to dirt grime, water, road salt, and even UV sunlight. Road elements degrade, stain, and fade black undercarriage parts, making them look gray and white. Simply spray Bare Bones to restore a deep-black appearance to fender liners, suspension parts, and wheel wells. The oil-based formula penetrates deep into rubber and plastic, moisturizes and nourishes dried out plastic and rubber, and restores a deep black look and soft feel. Use Bare Bones on any plastic, rubber and metal fender liners, mud flaps, wheel wells, subframes, chassis and suspension parts, and differentials. Choose Bare Bones Undercarriage Spray to restore a deep black appearance and make the undercarriage of any off-road vehicle, lifted truck, or daily driver look invisible.
- Clean dirt and debris from undercarriage parts
- Shake Well
- Spray Bare Bones directly onto the desired surface and allow to dry for 5 minutes
- Severely neglected parts may require Bare Bones to be worke dinto the surface with a towel or applicator for best results
- For desired look, wipe off excess with an old cloth or rag to reduce any extra wet shine.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!