Rupes Blue Coarse Foam Pad
! We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock
This item is currently on backorder. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the 4" Rupes Blue Coarse Foam Pad in stock. Estimated ship date: 10/13/15
Add 3 to Cart
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 2 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Rupes Blue Coarse Foam Pads are designed for removing severe to moderate swirl marks, scratches, and oxidation with ease! Rupes designed their pads to work with their Big Foot Polishers and the massive throw of these polishers tended to increase the wear on regular foam pads, while making the machine feel imbalanced. Rupes packed these pads with super durable open-cell foam that is designed to withstand this excessive wear, allowing you to achieve great polishing results every time! The blue cutting pad features densely packed aggressive foam that allows for a great deal of corrective power. Simply pair it with your favorite corrective compound (i.e. Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound) and you will be amazed at how quickly and easily you can remove heavy imperfections in your paint! This pad will finish down extremely well, however we still recommend following it up with a lighter cutting pad and polish combo. If you are looking for a durable foam pad to help you remove heavy imperfections, pick up the Rupes Blue Coarse Foam Pad today!
Rupes Polishing Pairs (Most Aggressive to Least Aggressive):
- Use the Rupes Blue Coarse Foam Pad and the Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound for heavy correction
- Use the Rupes Green Medium Foam Pad and the Rupes Quarz Gloss Medium Gel Compound for medium correction
- Use the Rupes Yellow Polishing Foam Pad and the Rupes Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish for light correction
- Use the Rupes White Finishing Foam Pad and the Rupes Diamond Ultra Fine Gel Polish to finish your paint to perfection
Rupes Pad/Backing Plates Sizes:
- Rupes 100 mm (4 inch) Foam Pads are designed to be used with a 3 inch hook and loop backing plate (i.e. Rupes 3" Backing Plate).
- Rupes 150 mm (6 inch) Foam Pads are designed to be used with a 5 inch hook and loop backing plate (i.e. Rupes 5" Backing Plate).
- Rupes 180 mm (7 inch) Foam Pads are designed to be used with a 6 inch hook and loop backing plate (i.e. Rupes 6" Backing Plate).
Foam Pad Measurements:
- 4" - Backing measures 3", while the front measures 3 7/8"
- 6" - Backing measures 5", while the front measures 5 7/8"
- 7" - Backing measures 6", while the front measures 6 7/8"
- 4" - Backing measures 80mm - 3", while the front measures 100mm - 4"
- 6" - Backing measures 130mm - 5", while the front measures 150mm - 6"
- 7" - Backing measures 150mm - 6", while the front measures 180mm - 7"
Reviewed by Kevin C. on 12/16/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Coarse is kind of an understatement, this pad is stiff and very high texture. Could almost be used for orange peal removal or extremely heavy hazing and scratching. None of those comments are a negative, you need a stiff pad that cuts fast this is the one. Defiantly takes some time to get use to the feel and the height and ability of these pads but worth it.
Reviewed by Derrick D. on 10/3/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This pad has cuts my time down in more ways than one. I also use this with Rupes Zephir Gloss Coares Gel Compound & Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher LHR-15ES. It will take time to get use to Rupes buffers & pads but will be worth it in the long run.