Rupes Yellow Microfiber Finishing Pad
4" 2 pack
6" 2 pack
7" 2 pack
- Remove light imperfections and finish your paint down to perfection!
- Packed with long, soft microfiber
- Works great with the Rupes Fine Polishes (i.e. Diamond Ultra Fine or the Keramik Fine)
- Designed to work with any of the Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polishers
- Product Codes: RUP-9BF100XM, RUP-9BF150XM, RUP-9BF170XM
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Rupes Yellow Microfiber Finishing Pads are designed to restore the depth and clarity to your vehicles paintwork! This pad is packed with long, soft microfiber, allowing you to remove light swirl marks and holograms with ease. Pair these pads with any of the Rupes Fine Polishes (i.e. Diamond Ultra Fine or the Keramik Fine) and you will be amazed at how well these pads will finish down your paint. Rupes manufactures these pads with a unique style. They inject polyurethane resin into the structure between the hook & loop backing and the microfiber on the pad. This resin adheres to both the backing and microfiber, to provide a secure bond without the use of an adhesive! This allows the pad to be very durable and you'll enjoy it for years to come. In addition this pad features a center hole for centering and spiral slots to allow for better heat dissipation and a lighter pad weight for a better balance of your buffer. If you are looking for a microfiber pad to easily correct imperfections in your paint the Rupes Blue Microfiber Cutting Pad is for you! Finish down your paint to perfection with the Rupes Yellow Microfiber Finishing Pads today!
Microfiber Pad Measurements:
- 4" - Backing measures 3", while the front measures 3 3/4"
- 6" - Backing measures 5", while the front measures 5 3/4"
- 7" - Backing measures 6", while the front measures 6 3/4"
- 4" - Backing measures 80mm - 3", while the front measures 100mm - 4"
- 6" - Backing measures 130mm - 5", while the front measures 150mm - 6"
- 7" - Backing measures 150mm - 6", while the front measures 180mm - 7"
Reviewed by Kevin C. on 12/16/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
This pad seemed to work really well with CarPro Reflect and all other high gloss polishes. Didn't need a whole lot of polish on the pads, It worked well with a touch of polish. Cooling slots are always a plus, the Bigfoot loves it :P