Rupes Yellow Polishing Foam Pad
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Rupes Yellow Polishing Foam Pads are designed for removing light imperfections and holograms quickly and easily! Rupes this pad to work great with their Big Foot Polishers. The massive throw of these polishers tended to increase the wear on regular foam pads, while making the machine feel imbalanced. That is why Rupes packed this pad with super durable open-cell foam that is designed to withstand this excessive wear, allowing you to achieve great polishing results every time! The yellow polishing pad features soft dense foam that allows you to remove light swirl marks and holograms. Simply pair it with your favorite corrective polish (i.e. Rupes Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish) and you will be amazed at how quickly and easily you can remove light imperfections in your paint! This pad will finish down extremely well, however you can still follow it up with a lighter cutting pad and polish combo if you desire perfection. If you are looking for a durable foam pad to help you remove light imperfections, pick up the Rupes Yellow Polishing Foam Pad today!
Rupes Polishing Pairs (Most Aggressive to Least Aggressive):
- Use the Rupes Blue Coarse Foam Pad and the Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound for heavy correction
- Use the Rupes Green Medium Foam Pad and the Rupes Quarz Gloss Medium Gel Compound for medium correction
- Use the Rupes Yellow Polishing Foam Pad and the Rupes Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish for light correction
- Use the Rupes White Finishing Foam Pad and the Rupes Diamond Ultra Fine Gel Polish to finish your paint to perfection
Rupes Pad/Backing Plates Sizes:
- Rupes 100 mm (4 inch) Foam Pads are designed to be used with a 3 inch hook and loop backing plate (i.e. Rupes 3" Backing Plate).
- Rupes 150 mm (6 inch) Foam Pads are designed to be used with a 5 inch hook and loop backing plate (i.e. Rupes 5" Backing Plate).
- Rupes 180 mm (7 inch) Foam Pads are designed to be used with a 6 inch hook and loop backing plate (i.e. Rupes 6" Backing Plate).
Foam Pad Measurements:
- 4" - Backing measures 3", while the front measures 3 7/8"
- 6" - Backing measures 5", while the front measures 5 7/8"
- 7" - Backing measures 6", while the front measures 6 7/8"
- 4" - Backing measures 80mm - 3", while the front measures 100mm - 4"
- 6" - Backing measures 130mm - 5", while the front measures 150mm - 6"
- 7" - Backing measures 150mm - 6", while the front measures 180mm - 7"
Reviewed by Kevin C. on 12/16/2014
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Not to stiff and not to soft this pad was great for light 2500-3000 grit scratches. I mainly use this pad for water spot removal on paint, very minimal amount of product needed for water spot removal; just correct pad prep is key.