Scotchgard Auto Interior Fabric & Carpet Protector
Please note: this product cannot be shipped via air
- Keep your auto interiors looking new with this fabric and carpet protector!
- Helps repel oils, water, soda, coffee, food, and other everyday contamination
- Powerful protective barrier will not change the look or feel of your fabrics
- Product Code: 47155
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionSpray the Scotchgard Auto Interior Fabric & Carpet Protector directly onto your fabrics and carpets for a long lasting protective barrier! This barrier will help repel stains, contamination, harmful UV rays, water, mildew, salt, soda, coffee, food, and anything else your fabrics come in contact with. This product will save you from scrubbing out embedded stains, excessive contamination build-up, spills and more. Liquids will bead up on the surface of your fabrics for easy cleanup. Any stains that appear after you have applied the Auto Interior Fabric & Carpet Protector will easily release with a gentle washing with soap and water. Even with the strong protective barrier left behind, the look, feel, and breathability of your fabrics will not change. Clean your fabrics and carpet (ie Scotchgard Auto Fabric & Carpet Foaming Cleaner) prior to spraying this protector on the surface for optimal results. Protect against stains with a great protectant that was made in the USA, the Scotchgard Auto Interior Fabric & Carpet Protector!
From The Label
Keeps your vehicle's interior looking good longer.
- Gives auto fabric and carpet repellency to help protect against spills and stains.
- Strong protection pushes stains away from fabric and carpet fibers. Stains release with gentle washing with soap and water.
- Won't change the look, feel, or breathability of fabrics and carpets when used as directed.
- Odorless when dry.
COVERAGE:Coverage varies with size of vehicle, fabric and carpet type and amount applied.
- Shake can well.
- Open all vehicle windows and doors for ventilation.
- Test for colorfastness. Spray hidden area until wet and wipe vigorously with a white absorbent cloth. If color rubs off, DO NOT USE. Do not use on "X" coded fabric. Do not use on leather or plastic.
- Protect surrounding non-fabric and non-carpet materials from overspray. If overspray occurs, quickly wipe up.
- Hold can 6" (15cm) from fabric or carpet surface. Overlap spray using a slow, sweeping motion. Two light coats are better than one heavy coating.
- Allow to dry between coats.
- Reapply after every cleaning or every three months to maintain protection. Durability of protection varies with wear.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!