FedEx SmartPost Shipping
We're excited to offer FedEx SmartPost as a shipping option. SmartPost is a partnership between FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Packages are first shipped by FedEx to your local USPS location. They are then delivered to you by the postal service.
- Lower rates for small, light packages.
- Lower rates for packages being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
- The ability to ship to PO Box and U.S. Territory addresses that FedEx normally does not ship to (we currently do not ship to APO addresses).
- Tracking information for your package is emailed to you as soon as it ships.
- Packages are typically delivered in 3 - 7 business days. Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states may take up to 3 weeks.
Please note: SmartPost shipments are not eligible for our Guaranteed 1 - 3 Day Shipping