FedEx SmartPost Shipping
We're excited to offer FedEx SmartPost as a shipping option. SmartPost is a partnership between FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Packages are first shipped by FedEx to your local USPS location. They are then delivered to you by the postal service.
- Lower rates for small, light packages.
- Lower rates for packages being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
- The ability to ship to PO Box and U.S. Territory addresses such as Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands that FedEx normally does not ship to (we currently do not ship to APO addresses or U.S. Territories that require customs forms).
- Tracking information for your package is emailed to you as soon as it ships.
- Packages are typically delivered in 3 - 7 business days. Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states may take up to 3 weeks.
Please note: SmartPost shipments are not eligible for our Guaranteed 1 - 3 Day Shipping