Sonax Profiline Fine Abrasive Paste 5/4
Clearance - only 1 left in stock! View all Clearance products
- Easily removes swirls, fine scratches, oxidation, water marks and more!
- A highly effective heavy cutting polish that finishes down like a light to medium polish
- Works great with Surbuf R Series MicroFingers Buffing Pads and the Lake Country Orange Light Cutting Pad
- We recommend following up with the SONAX Profiline Nano Polish 3/6 for enhanced surface clarity
- Low dusting makes clean up easy
- Product Code: 319300
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionSONAX Profiline Fine Abrasive Paste 5/4 is an ideal compounding polish that can remove noticeable imperfections while leaving minimal haze! You can use this product to remove medium to heavy imperfections (swirls, fine scratches, oxidation, deep watermarks, etc.) so the surface is smoother and more optically clear. It will also help safely and easily remove occluded dust, paint over spray, and sanding imperfections in even the worst paint conditions. This polish is ideal for the reviving of faded daily drivers or those needing help after bodywork. Even though this product has impressive polishing power it still finishes down like fine to medium polish leaving minimal haze behind. The Profiline Fine Abrasive Polish 5/4 is totally safe to use on any paintwork and it is low-dusting, making for an extremely easy clean-up! You can apply this polish with many different pads but the Surbuf R Series MicroFingers Buffing Pads and the Lake Country Orange Light Cutting Pad are two popular choices. With a good pad and buffer this polish is an easy way to make your paint look like new again so you fall back in love with your car. Pick up the SONAX Profiline Fine Abrasive Polish and stop looking at those ugly swirls for good!
We recommend following up with a finer pad and polish combo afterward like the SONAX Profiline Nano Polish 3/6 and a Lake Country White Polishing Pad. This will help remove more ultra fine imperfections and provide maximum gloss and optical clarity.
From The Label
- Shake bottle before use.
- Apply product onto SONAX Lambskin (493 141). Alternatively, you may use yellow SONAX Polishing Pad (493 100).
- Polishing procedure phase 1: Pressure: max. 10 kg
- Polishing procedure phase 2: Pressure: max. 1-2 kg
- Remove residue with SONAX Microfibre Cloth ultrafine (450 700)
Speed: 800 rpm. Duration: 60 sec./m.
Speed: 1200 rpm. Duration: 60 sec./m.
PLEASE NOTE: Keep from Freezing. Do not use in direct sunlight and on warm surfaces.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!