Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal
- Spray on sealant no buffing away excess product
- Apply it extremely thin and just walk away
- Dries on clear and adds a nice layer of gloss
- Helps you save time and effort
- Product Code: WG-1500
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal adds a layer of gloss to the paint in an easy to use spray on, walk away formula! Liquid Seal is a spray on sealant, with no removal necessary and yes we mean NO removal at all. You can simply spray the product on, spread it nice and thin and walk away, no buffing to remove any excess product is needed! To use, make sure your car is clean and dry and that you are applying it in the shade. Simply spray the product onto the paint with a fine mist or directly onto a clean foam or microfiber applicator pad. Spread the product out working panel by panel and once the car is covered, you are all finished! If you are working quickly you can protect an entire car in under 15 minutes. The unique formula will dry on crystal clear and add a beautiful shine. Liquid Seal can be used on your paint, plastic trim, glass, chrome, wheels etc. It will protect against UV rays, road grime, dirt, brake dust, industrial fallout and much more for up to a few months. You can use it as a stand alone sealant, or you can apply your favorite wax on top of it for added protection. If you are looking for an easy to use sealant, the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal is a great option!
From The Label
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal creates a rich, deep gloss on all paints and only takes minutes to apply. The super slick polymer finish left behind repels dirt, dust, water, moisture and airborne contaminants, leaving your paint cleaner for longer. German engineered super polymers fused with advanced UV inhibitors chemically bond to treated surfaces.
Directions: (See Caution)
- Surface needs to be clean and dry for maximum bonding.
- Work in the shade on a surface that's cool to the touch.
- Work on one panel at a time. A hood is considered two panels due to it's size.
- Use sparingly. One ounce is enough to protect 5-6 vehicles.
- Mist product onto surface and spread evenly using a clean, dry microfiber or foam applicator.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!