Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0
- Easy to apply, fantastic looking paint sealant!
- Anti-static properties help repel contamination
- Leaves behind an amazing level of gloss
- Apply by hand or via DA polisher
- Product Code: WG-5500
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionWolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 will keep your vehicle clean and shinny for a long time! The strength of this sealant is the fortified polymer technology Wolfgang packs into it. These polymers feature anti-static properties which help repel water, oil, dust, dirt, grime, etc. Washing your car will become so much faster as contamination can be removed with ease so there is less scrubbing. These polymers make cleaning super easy, but they also add an amazing level of gloss. You get the shine of a carnauba wax, with months of protection you would expect from a sealant! A vehicle covered in Deep Gloss really causes heads to turn. To apply:
- Make sure your car is thoroughly clean and dry.
- Apply Deep Gloss by hand or via polisher. If you are working by hand use a foam applicator pad and work panel by panel applying as thin as possible. If you are working by polisher, use a DA polisher, a LC blue finishing pad, and a slow speed setting.
- After Deep Gloss is applied, wait 30-45 minutes then buff off with a clean microfiber towel.
- Let the sealant cure for at least 12 hours before exposing it to the elements (rain, snow, sleet, dew, etc.) for maximum protection
If you are looking for an easy to apply, great looking sealant, the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 may be your answer!
From The Label
Wolfgang's Deep Gloss Paint Sealant Protects and beautifies painted surfaces for months, not weeks. Specialized formula blends the most advanced modified silicone polymers using the latest technology, to produce a durable protection coat that is long-lasting and a crystal like shine. Great to use on all color finishes, but will achieve outstanding results on metallic and dark colors. Wolfgang's Deep Gloss Paint Sealant is a non-abrasive formula that can be used on all paints, clearcoats, enamel, fiberglass, tile or any non porous surface. Apply by hand or orbital buffer.
- Shake well.
- Surface should be clean and cool to the touch.
- Apply a small amount to a doam applicator pad.
- Rub thoroughly onto surface using circular motions.
- Allow to dry to a haze then lightly buff remaining residue with a clean microfiber towel.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!