Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer
- Fantastic paint cleaner to remove oxidation, swirls, etc.
- Fills in minor imperfections to enhance clarity and gloss
- Can be applied by hand or via DA polisher
- Water based and safe to use regularly
- Product Code: WG-2000
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer is a pre-wax cleanser that will help you prep the paint for new protection safely and easily. Polish Enhancer is a moisturizing lotion, it will not level or abrade the paintwork. It will instead remove old layers of waxes, sealants, light oxidation, and paint contamination, leaving your paint clean and ready for another layer of your favorite protection. The formula is water based and it features micro-fine fillers that settle into light imperfections like a glaze. This allows you to clean the surface and enhance the clarity, leaving you with the best look possible out of your paint. It can be applied by hand or via polisher as well. For complete application instructions check out "Application Instructions" below. Polish Enhance will not dry or dull the paint, even with repetitive use. It will only get your paint ready to be locked in with your favorite wax or sealant. What are you waiting for? Bring out the best in your paint before using a wax or sealant with the Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer!
- Hand Application: Pour a nickle sized drop onto applicator pad (foam or microfiber).
- Allow a slight haze to form and wipe away with a clean microfiber towel.
- Machine Application: Use a Lake Country White or Black Pad and a DA polisher.
- Apply 3 small beads of product to the entire pad or vehicle.
- Work into the paint using a slow speed setting and light pressure.
- One it starts to dry, stop polishing that section.
- Use a clean microfiber towel to wipe away excess product.
From The Label
Wolfgang's Paintwork Polish Enhancer is a non-abrasives cleaner and polish used to safely remove old wax, embedded road grime, minor swirls and surface imperfections. Gloss-enhancing oils and micro-fine fillers create a smooth, highly reflective surface.
- Use on clean surface.
- Apply a nickel size amount to a terry or microfiber applicator pad.
- Work on small areas at a time. Go over the surface using back-and-forth motion, allowing a haze to form.
- Buff off the dry film with a clean microfiber cloth.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!