Buy ANY two 3M Paint Defender Spray Film products listed below and get the 3rd for FREE by manufacturer mail in rebate up to $25!
- Paint Defender Spray
- Paint Defender Application Kit
- Paint Defender Spray Trigger
- Door Edge Protection Film
Offer valid from 5/1/14 through 7/31/14. For complete details please view the Paint Defender Spray Film Rebate Form.
The 3M Paint Defender products are great for applying clear bra like protection, without the time, effort and price of traditional clear bras! For more information check out the AAP Blog post here!
Save 25% on our wide selection of waxes from 4/29/14 through 5/4/14 ET using coupon code Wax414. Add that last layer of protection and shine for that finishing touch on your detail.
Get a free DI gift card when you spend over $99 from 4/16/2014 through 4/21/2014 11:59 PM ET. No coupon code required to get a free gift card. $99 minimum purchase is required after all discounts have been applied and before shipping and taxes. All eligible orders will receive a physical Easter egg in their order with a mystery gift card for either $10, $25, or $50 in it.
Bonus Giveaway: We will be giving away three giant Easter egg gift packs valued up to $280.
Your Easter egg gift cards are waiting for you and you’ll have a chance to get the giant Easter egg filled with great detailing products too. Wholesale orders are excluded from this promotion.
Check out the all new CarPro Reset Intensive Shampoo, along with these other great products today!
CarPro Reset Intensive Car Shampoo
DI Microfiber Double Thick Edgeless Towel
DI Microfiber Super Silky Soft Towel
Metro Vacuums Vac N Blo Car Vac Pro Series
Metro Vacuums Vac N Blo Compact Wall Mount
Metro Vacuums Vac N Blo Classic
Don’t forget to check out all of our New Products!
Use your tax refund to get something at DI and get 15% off every single item using coupon code Tax14 from 4/12/14 through 4/15/14 11:59 PM ET. Minimum purchase $29 required. Some exclusions apply, coupon code does not apply to packages and sale items.*
*Some restrictions apply. Limit one coupon code per order. Promo excludes the following brands: Vapor Systems.
As you may have seen in the news over the past few days, there is security vulnerability named the “Heartbleed Bug” that affected many of the sites on the web. The vulnerability is within the popular OpenSSL cryptographic software library. It is estimated that over 66% of websites were potentially vulnerable. Detailed Image uses OpenSSL, as does Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Amazon, and many other popular websites.
We want to provide our customers with the details of how we’ve addressed this serious issue. Keeping our customers information safe is one of our highest priorities, as is being honest and transparent with you.
Action We Took
Most importantly, we have no reason to suspect that any of your personal information was compromised.
However, we still take potential threats like this very seriously. A patch was released to fix this vulnerability. Within hours of it becoming available to us, we applied the patch to our server. We also reissued our SSL certificate. These two actions are what effectively close the vulnerability.
As you can see from the Heartbleed Test site, Detailed Image is now listed as fixed. If you’re curious, you can see our SSL certificate information here or by clicking the “lock” icon next to our URL in most web browsers while visiting a secure page like our login page.
How We Keep You Safe
- All sensitive information that you enter is encrypted – we use high-grade secure socket layer technology (SSL) any time you enter personal information. This includes registrations, logins, contact forms, and of course throughout the entire checkout process.
- We do not store your credit card information – we do not, and never have, stored our customers credit card information. Nor does anyone on our team have access to your payment information. We use the very secure PayPal Payments Pro to process credit card orders. After entering your payment information they tell us whether your payment was successful or not, and that success/failure information is all that we store.
- We are fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) – meaning that we comply with a strict set of standards for our infrastructure and server setup outlined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, a council comprised of major payment vendors such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. This is verified regularly with a scan from an independent third party.
- We use strong encryption for your login credentials – the most sensitive bit of information that we do store is your password, and we take that very seriously. We use multiple forms of encryption, and again, for your security, no one on our team can ever access or view your password. As security experts recommend, we do highly advise that you use a unique password for every website that you use.
- LifeHacker – What the “Heartbleed” Security Bug Means For You
- LastPass Password Manager’s advice to it’s customers (LastPass is a simple, secure way to manage your passwords that adds an extra level of encryption to protect you)
- Technical information about the Heartbleed Bug
If you have any questions, feedback, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Get the products you need to make your wheels and tires looking brand new with 20% off over 80 wheel and tire products from 4/6/14 through 4/11/14 ET.
For additional savings use a DI Ship & Save coupon. Get $4.99 Shipping when you spend $49 using coupon code DI499 and Free Shipping over $149 using coupon code DIFree. Also for a limited time 1-3 day shipping to the 48 contiguous US States.