Today we released a new and improved version of our Auto Detailing Guide that we’ve been working hard on for several months.
Among the improvements:
- Improved instructions that are clearer and more concise without compromising the in-depth detail that the guide has become known for. A huge improvement for both new detailers and experts alike.
- New sections for a variety of new topics that weren’t covered in the previous version. For instance, our Polishing Guide now has sections on Hand Polishing and Choosing a Backing Plate.
- An entirely new Engine Bay Guide.
- Updated Product Recommendations throughout the entire guide.
- A Related Articles section for each topic where we’ve hand-picked some of our favorite Ask-a-Pro Blog articles for anyone looking for even more information on a topic.
You can read our new guide by visiting our Auto Detailing Guide home page or by visiting one of the individual guides below:
- Wash & Dry
- Clay Bar
- Wheel & Tire
- Exterior Trim
- Engine Bay