Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Coarse Blue Cutting Foam Pad
- Remove heavy imperfections, swirl marks, scratches, etc.
- Pair with your favorite heavy corrective compound
- Extremely durable open cell construction
- Product Codes: 354BN, 554BN, 654BN
- Read full description
Packages That Include This Item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionBuff and Shine Uro-Tec Coarse Blue Cutting Foam Pad will allow you to cut or compound your paint to remove imperfections with ease! Pair it with your favorite compound or polish and you can make quick work of swirls, scratches, RIDS, oxidation and other heavy imperfections that are taking away from the overall luster of your paintwork.
With the rise of the long throw polishers, imperfections are being removed faster than before. This long throw design and overall polishing speed saves detailers valuable time, however, it increases polishing heat and can really do a number on polishing pads. Buff and Shine have imported high-end specialty European foam, that is designed for use with these long throw units. The foam is made with high-quality reticulated (open cell) euro foam of a higher density than traditional foam pads. This open cell structure and center hole helps to disperse heat and reduce pad softening during use. The foam is attached to the backing with premium heat resistant adhesives, which only adds to the overall durability of these fantastic pads.
Don't leave scratches, swirls, etc. in your paint, use the Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Coarse Blue Cutting Foam Pad to remove them fast and easy!
- Beveled Design: Working area is actually 1" larger in diameter than the backing.
- 1" Thickness: Balance between stiffness, consistent contact across the pad face, and flexibility/maneuver into body contours.
Uro-Tec Pad Line:
- Uro-Tec Coarse Blue Cutting Foam Pad
- Uro-Tec Maroon Medium Cutting Foam Pad
- Uro-Tec Dark Blue Heavy Polishing Pad
- Uro-Tec Yellow Polishing Foam Pad
- Uro-Tec White Finishing Foam Pad
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional Detailer Reviews
My initial impressions of the Uro-Tec product line is that it seems like a great set of pads, and I really enjoyed using them. They remind me quite a bit of the Rupes foam pads which I had really grown to like in the past, especially the yellow polishing pads and white finishing pads. While the majority of my pad collection still consists of the traditional foam "flat pads", I anticipate purchasing more of the newly designed pads such as the ones found in the Uro-Tech line moving forward.
Uro-Tec Foam Pad Video
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!