Ethos Clarity Ceramic Glass Cleaner
Add 2 to Cart
($0.94 / oz)
($0.31 / oz)
- Clean glass surfaces while leaving behind protection!
- Infused with Sio2 for slick, clear protection
- Optical grade cleaners remove dirt and grime safely
- Tint safe, ammonia free, streak free finish
- Product Codes: ETH-CLARITY-16OZ, ETH-CLARITY-GAL
- Read full description
Customer Reviews0% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Product DescriptionThe Ethos Clarity Ceramic Glass Cleaner will help you clean glass surfaces, while leaving behind ceramic protection! When cleaning glass, a streak free finish is what we all strive for. This high-quality cleaning formulation features optical grade cleaners, which allow you to lift and remove dirt and grime. Once lifted and wiped away, the cleaner will dry clear and streak free. From here we would recommend applying a glass protection product, but Clarity Ceramic Glass Cleaner has that covered as well! Ceramic (Sio2) is infused into the formula, meaning you are left with a layer of hydrophobic protection to provide enhanced visibility during driving and protection against water spots, snow, ice, sleet and other contamination. Clarity works great on all automotive, home or office windows and is also window tint safe and ammonia free. Clean and protect your glass surfaces with the Ethos Clarity Ceramic Glass Cleaner!
From The Label
- Infused with ceramic protection (SIO2)
- Optical grade cleaners for streak free clarity
- Hydrophobic wet weather protection
- Window tint safe and ammonia free
- Lightly mist Clarity onto the window surface. Only 1 or 2 sprays is necessary. a little goes a long way.
- With a microfiber towel quickly buff in the product to remove any dust, dirt or grime making sure to wipe all areas of the glass.
- Flip the towel over to a clean side, or use a secondary dry microfiber to buff off any remaining residue to reveal a crystal clear shine.
For Best Results:
Use out of direct sunlight. Best paired with our Microfiber Glass Cleaning Towel. Hydrophobic effects build with each use.
Reviewed by DJ M. on 10/12/2022
Would they buy this item again? No
While the product itself was easy to use, there were ZERO hydrophobics added to the surface.
Read all customer reviews of Ethos Clarity Ceramic Glass Cleaner
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought