Ethos Graphene Matrix Coating
This product qualifies for Free Shipping with coupon DIFREE
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit. Learn more
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
($3.00 / ml)
($3.00 / ml)
- Graphene based coating for easy application!
- One layer provides a durable layer of protection
- Will last up to 5 years!
- Product Codes: ETH-GRAPH-30ML, ETH-GRAPH-50ML
- Read full description
Product DescriptionEthos Graphene Matrix Coating takes everything you love with a ceramic coating and adds graphene for increased durability! Ceramic (Si02) has been rigorously tested over the years and the results speak for themselves, ceramic is truly a great protection product for various vehicles. But what if we can get even more durability out of it? With Ethos Graphene Matrix Coating that is the case! Utilizing an innovative Graphene Oxide composite, this formula will bond to the surface to form an incredible layer of protection. This Graphene Coating does not harden or crystallize like a normal ceramic coating which reduces the risk of potentially irreversible high spots or streaking during the application process. Therefore the application is so much easier and faster and you don't have to fear applying too much or waiting too long to remove excess product. You can apply it to your paint, coated plastic trim, metal surfaces and glass, providing you with an great looking, durable layer that lasts up to 5 years according to Ethos. You heard that correct, 5 years of protection with proper prep, application and care! This is all due to the extremely high surface sheer angle due to the graphene in this incredible formula. So what are you waiting for? Step up your coating game with the Ethos Graphene Matrix Coating!
- Clean any loose dust, dirt, and contaminants from the surface.
- Clay bar any rough embedded contaminants from the surface to ensure no impurities interfere with the coating's properties.
- Polish/Compound to remove any paint defects in the form of scratches, swirl marks, and oxidation. Ceramic Matrix is a semi-permanent coating so once applied any defects will remain sealed underneath.
- Deep clean any polish oils or residues from the surface that could inhibit the bonding process using Ethos Detox.
- Remove any residual water that can be hiding underneath panel gaps, headlights, or taillights which could drip out and affect the coatings curing process.
- Temperature and humidity can play a big factor in "flash" time (Time between application and when the coating is ready to be wiped off). We recommend applying in temperatures between 65-75*. In higher temperatures flash time will be expedited so first, test using a small section to determine workability before moving onto the rest of the vehicle.
- Graphene Matrix can be applied to any painted, plastic or glass surface (including windshield).
How to Apply:
- Shake bottle well.
- Apply a few drops of Graphene Matrix onto your applicator until evenly covered.
- Starting with horizontal / top surfaces first, applying in straight lines slightly overlapping from one line to the next. Work in small areas approximately 3'x3' or the size of a door or half a hood at a time. Temperature and humidity will determine coverage areas allowable between application and removal.
- Applicators should glide smoothly on the surface while laying down an even layer of coating. If the applicator starts to drag or the application becomes inconsistent, apply additional drops to the applicator.
- Immediately after application, you will notice a "Rainbow Effect" (More prevalent on dark colors) while the applied coating bonds to the surface. Roughly 1-3 min after application, the "Rainbowing" will start to turn into a haze/fog, this means the coating is ready for removal. (Temperature and humidity will expedite the flash time. Test a small area first before continuing onto the rest of the vehicle)
- Using premium microfiber towels (Preferably our Utility Towels), thoroughly wipe down the section to remove the Graphene Coating residue. Your first wipe should remove about 80% of the residue, and your second wipe should easily remove the remainder. Use small, circular motions and little to no pressure during removal.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to check adjacent panels to make sure you haven't "pushed" excess coating to other areas. (We recommend using a flashlight or smartphone light for inspection to make sure every bit of residue is gone. If you fail to remove all of the residue during the flash time, it will become a dark spot once it cures and can require polishing or compounding to remove) So be thorough and continue to check your work before moving onto the next step.
- Repeat these steps as you move along the rest of your vehicle. Coating the paint, plastics, trim and glass surfaces in the same manner. When layering one hour minimum is required between coats.
- Let the coating fully dry/cure for at least 48 hours before allowing it to get wet. The longer it stays dry the better, as it will continue to cure for about 5 days (you CAN drive the car during this time).
Is Graphene Matrix a Real Graphene Coating? Lets Discuss
How To Install Ethos Graphene Matrix Coating | Ethos Car Care
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!