Koch Chemie Ceramic Allround CO.02
This product qualifies for Free Shipping with coupon DIFREE
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit. Learn more
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
Add 2 to Cart
75 ml Kit
- Easy to apply coating layer!
- Lasts years, not months
- Can be applied to paint, wheels, glass, trim, etc.
- Product Code: 506001US
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe Koch Chemie Ceramic Allround CO.02 is a ceramic coating which can be used on a variety of surfaces to provide you with a long-lasting protective layer. Traditional waxes and sealants are easy to apply, but do not last longer than a few months at best. If you want a product that is more durable and lasts for up to a few years, you should reach for a coating. With Allround, you will be able to apply a very thin protective layer that bonds to the surface through a chemical reaction. This chemical reaction is started by air humidity and the coating layer will complete hardening after around nine days. Once it is completely hardened, you will be left with a very hydrophobic surface that is incredibly easy to clean by hand. Contamination such as road salt, bird droppings, dirt and grime will not stick to the surface and your paint will be protected from UV rays and imperfections. On top of that, the extreme gloss will make it look like your paint is encapsulated in glass and is guaranteed to turn heads as you drive by. If you are looking to protect your paint quickly and easily, pick up the Koch Chemie Ceramic Allround CO.02 today!
- Thoroughly pre-clean or wash the vehicle.
- Depending on the condition of the paint, polish away imperfections.
- Remove polish residues completely.
- The paint should now have a scratch and hologram-free surface under sunlight or a paint control lamp and is now perfectly prepared for Ceramic Allround C0.02.
- To apply, place the application towel over the applicator block. Wet the entire surface of the towel with Ceramic Allround C0.02 and spread it quickly, panel by panel.
- After applying two cross-coats (two lanes lengthwise and two lanes crosswise), allow the product to flash off for approximately 5 minutes and then wipe off immediately with the enclosed coating towel.
- First remove the excess and then polish off with the fresh cloth side in circular movements from the outside to the inside without pressure.
- Check the result with a paint control lamp to make sure it is free of veils.
- Consumption per car approx. 15 -20 ml.
- Ceramic Allround C0.02 reacts with air humidity. This can cause crystals to form on the rim when the bottle is opened. If these crystals get on the application cloth, the surface to be coated is scratched. Therefore, the crystals must be wiped off with a cloth before the product is dropped onto the Application towel.
- If Ceramic Allround C0.02 becomes "harder" during application, too little material was used and more material must be applied.
- For double layers, a drying time of approx. 45 minutes should be observed after the first layer.
- The coating is weatherproof after 18-24 hours.
- Carry out a first car wash after nine days at the earliest. In the first nine days bird excrement and insect remains should be removed quickly and gently.
Ceramic Allround C0.02
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought