Detailing Enthusiasts Monthly – June 2016by Reece @ DI
AAP Blog Post Of The Month!
Check out the product review for the new Lake Country Force pads by our AAP Blog author Ivan Rajic!
Detailing Industry News!
Have you ever wondered how different coatings hold up when applied over CarPro Essence? Check out this article by registered autopia user Jesse@Autopia, and find out how CarPro cQuartz, Wolfgang Uber and Optimum Gloss-Coat stand up to the test!
One of our great wholesale customers, Lorenzo Escobal of Inception Auto Detailing recently added a Tesla Destination Charging to their services. Check out the story here.
Are you looking for one product to treat your interior leather, plastics, rubber, etc? Check out this review by Autopia.org user Swanicyouth, and find out why the Poorboy’s World Natural Look may be exactly what you need!
Detailed Image News!
One of our most commonly asked questions is How do I save more on shipping? Our Shipping page outlines our Ship & Save coupons and First Order Free Shipping coupon codes, which are great for larger purchases and first-time customers. But if you’re making a small purchase, using a different coupon code, or if you’re a member of our Wholesale program, there are still great strategies that you can use to save on Shipping with the Postal Service. Check out the entire blog post by clicking here!
- Rupes iBird Nano Accessories
- DI Accessories Buffer Tool Bag
- DI Accessories Water Resistant Bottle Label
- DI Accessories Rinse Bucket Sticker
- DI Accessories Wash Bucket Sticker
- DI Accessories Pad Cleaning Spur
- DI Accessories Cotton Detail Stix
- DI Accessories Water Sprite
- DI Microfiber Chenille Wash Mitt – Elastic Cuff
- Chemical Guys Lightning Fast Carpet Stain Extractor
- Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba
- Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray
- Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating
- More Lake Country CCS Pad sizes
- Lake Country Force Pads
- Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher – Pneumatic Mini
- Glass Science Repel Auto Glass Cleaner & Repellent – 25 oz
Check out all of our new products here!
Definition of the Month!
Fish Eye: A type of defect caused by contamination left on a surface during the painting process.
Check out all of our detailing dictionary definitions by clicking here.
Photo of the Month!
The photo of the month goes to Detailed Image Instagram user, @swirlfree. This photo comes from our DI Sticker Contest. Do not forget to share your DI sticker with us on Instagram and hashtag #DetailedImageSticker for a chance to win prizes!
Automotive Industry News!
For the first time, six luxury brands earn Wards Auto 10 Best Interiors trophies. Find out what cars made the cut by clicking here.
popularmechanics.com has an article titled, “The New Right Way To Wash, Wax, and Protect Your Car”. Do you like the recommendations they have? Leave your comments below!
Ever wonder what a zero-star safety crash rating looks like? Check out this post on jalopnik.com, where 4 different cars receive this rating.
Thanks for reading and if you like this article check out the Detailing Enthusiasts Monthly May Edition!
No comments yet. Be the first!