Believe it or not, not everyone that wants a car detail is seeking something insane. Sometimes, folks just want a bang-for-the-buck with a “do no harm” approach which they can rely on a professional to execute. Such was the visit for the 997 Porsche 911 featured in this 2-part Ask-A-Pro piece.
In Part 1, I will review the following topics (and more):
- Initial walk-around assessment
- The philosophy behind a “bang-for-the-buck” detail (and when a line must be drawn)
- How to safely detail and strip ancient junk built up around the rear Carrera badge
- How to safely decontaminate those challenging little nooks and crannies around door handles, panel
- The role a VX5000 plays in our decontamination of this Porsche 911
- Time stamps for all topics reviewed are found in the youtube description
To check out part II, click here.