AAP Blog Post Of The Month!
Zach McGovern of Attention to Detailing performs a complete detail on a beautiful 2016 Porsche Targa 4S. Find out what products Zach used to bring this blue Porsche back to life!
Detailing Industry News!
Registered autopia.org user, donbeezy, corrects and protects a pearl white Ford F-350. Find out how donbreezy tackles this detailing job and check out the products he used, which includes CarPro Iron X!
- Mytee 8400DX Dry Upholstery Tool
- DI Accessories Wheel Woolies Handle Grips
- CarPro HydrO2 Lite
- CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt
- CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating
- CarPro Gloss Pad
- CarPro Flash Pad
- 1″ and 2″ Lake Country Force Pads
- CarPro So2 Pure Odor Eliminator
- CarPro Cquartz Fabric
- CarPro Fixer 1 Step Nano Polish & Compound
- CarPro Iron X Snow Soap
- Gtechniq AP2 Ultra Soft Foam Filled Microfibre Applicator
- Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash
- Griot’s Garage Liquid Gloss Poly Wax
Check out all of our new products here!
Definition of the Month!
Foam Pad: A pad produced with a cellular structure (can be either open or closed cell), used in paint correction or to apply protectants or cleaners to a surface.
Check out all of our detailing dictionary definitions by clicking here.
Photo of the Month!
Automotive Industry News!
Any Jeep fans? This week marks the 75th anniversary of Jeep and Jeep put together a video to celebrate. Check out the evolution of Jeep over the past 75 years!
Nissan GT-R Vs. R34 Skyline GT-R … Need I say more! Check out the awesome video below. jalopnik.com
Thanks for reading and if you like this article check out the Detailing Enthusiasts Monthly – July 2016!
- 2020 Holiday Car Detailing Gift Guide & Ideas
- BLO Car Dryer: An Introduction & Top Posts from September!
- Advice For Business Owners During Difficult Times
- Video: Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 400 | How to Compound Black Paint
- 3 Questions You Should be Asking EVERY Correction and Coating Client & Top 5 Posts from June 2020!