CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt
- Extra soft wool fibers provide a delicate cleaning
- Made with 100% Australian merino wool
- 10" long by 6" thick with 2 3/8" long wool fibers
- Excellent wash mitt for paint, wheels, glass, etc.!
- Product Code: CP-45
- Read full description
Customer Reviews100% of customers said that they would buy this item again
Based upon 1 ratings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionGently and safely clean your paint by removing various contaminants with the CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt! The all natural 100% Australian merino wool fibers are the perfect choice for safe and efficient cleanings. These 2 3/8" long fibers break up contaminants pulling them off the surface and removing dirt and grime without risking scratches, swirls, etc. Every little crevice and crack will be cleaned when using this 10" long by 6" thick mitt. The mesh pocket allows you to slide your hand in and out with ease during the wash process. The other cool feature of this pocket being on the outside of the mitt, instead of inside, is that it allows the wash mitt to dry much more efficiently. When a mitt dries faster it helps extend its life and avoid any rotting like you may see in other wool wash mitts. While natural mitts like this have more variation in their durability compared to synthetic mitts, all these features help make it a more durable natural mitt. Overall it's a great mitt that is perfect for thoroughly and safely washing your vehicle. So when you want to really pamper your vehicle, the CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt is a great choice!
CarPro Use and Care Tips:
- Rinse well before first use. It is steam sterilized before shipping, however it is best to brush it out and rinse before its first use
- After washing a vehicle rinse the mitt clean of all soap
- Simply swing or shake this mitt to remove the excess water
- Place on a clean Grit Guard (preferably face down) and allow to dry completely
- Use a brush with sufficient spacing between the bristles and gently brush the mitt a couple times to keep fur from tangling over time
- It is normal to experience a little hair loss but there is no need to over brush your mitt
- Store in a clean place for its next use
Reviewed by Moses B. on 12/31/2018
Would they buy this item again? Yes
Best wool wash mitt by a country mile. I have used the regular wool mitts from this site and Griot's for years. I prefer wool mitts to other methods for washing the car. The CarPro mitts hold a ton of water, are easy to grab, and very well made. Best part is they do not rot and dry quick & easy. They hit a home run on these mitts and thought of everything that is lacking in the traditional styled mitts.